Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Will you buy designer clothes if it comes 70% less?

Designer clothes comes very costly. With the celebrity designers like Armani, Prada, Gucci, Cavalli and the celebrities dotting their creation in the red carpets, these clothes comes at a very high price. But there are places where you can buy designer clothes online at quite affordable prices.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the link - fantastic website, seems very interesting, clothes here are wonderful :)

...interesting link, beautigul dresses and comfy shoes and designer bags...

brands like armaniu and gucci at 70 percent off. I think I am dreaming. i will pick up the whole store i think.

wow the apparel is really good and kool , thanks for the link

Yes, It's a good website. Your collection is fantastic. Find more collection at Rajrang.com. It's also a famous online store.

Beautiful choice you have on your website!

Will definitely go for this. Infact i always buy fashion clothing available on maximum discounts. Hope you can find discounted dresses http://lavocollections.tumblr.com/post/78950216373/trendy-fashion-p...

Are they really authentic? 

Yes 100% authentic, In case of any query you can contact on Twitter @luxebutik

But why are they price so low? Sorry for interrogating, I just don't want to get something less because I'm paying less than the original price. 

E commerce and online stores opened up a wide choice and opportunities  for customers and retailers, especially by removing some major overheads, cost on business also managed to bring down.Today consumers goes online when they want to best formal shirts and half hand shirts.

Great offer of women's clothes, I especially like bags and dresses.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.