Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Wearing jewelery not only enhances strong emotional feelings for its wearer but also
completes a woman's appearance - it makes women feel indulgent, beautiful, successful,
confident and sexy. Women who wear gold jewelery consider it to be an integral part of
their appearance,and consider it as a necessary item rather than just an accessory.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think that each woman asked would have a different answer.
for some, too much is never enough.
for others simplicity reigns supreme.

personally i only wear 2 pieces of jewelry.
a cartier love bracelet on each wrist.
it's become my trademark.
Some women wear jewelry to enhance their looks. But with or without jewelry, the most important thing that matters is self acceptance because the essence of real beauty rises from the inner well being. When you are self-confident, you will exude the feminity in you.

Gen V Caracena

Yes, I totally agree with you women wear jewelry to flaunt themself. Jewelry is a very important part in the life of a woman. It not only makes them look beautiful but also completes the whole outfit. 

Yeah now a days jewelry is really important and most of the women thinks it an integral part of their fashion statement. With the rise in demand of Artificial Jewelry most of designers has launched Online Jewelry Store

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.