Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Which type of shoe do you have most in your closet Sandals, Athletic footwear, Wedges, Pumps or Boots?

Sandals, Athletic footwear, Wedges, Pumps or Boots?

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pumps. I have something like 30 pairs of them!

There are many different types of shoes. Each type has its own set of features, benefits and personal advantages; however, with these positive elements can come negative ones as well. After all, not every type of shoe is perfect for every type of person. With endless types, colors and styles of shoes to choose from, finding the perfect pair of shoes can be a daunting task.

Murano Glass

a

Wedges. I have lots of pair. I am very much comfortable with this kind of shoes. Please do visit www.lifo.com. It's an online home for information and comment on girls' interests whether it be the latest Hollywood gossip or tips on the trendiest fashions.

Athletic footwear and wedges are my favorites.

I have different type of shoes in my collection. Well i can say that all of that pairs selected according to the different requirements. Mostly i wear sandals or flats. Shoes in winter that are of different types like high heels or pumps styles. Fancy heels just for events otherwise i can't take heels any more. Casual wears or daily office going sandals are in simple and unique styles which are very comfortable for walk.

Give yourself a chance to show off your personality with classy pump shoes available only at our web store, Shoppersfeed. What you all need to do is register your name with our store and that’s it! Now you can explore anything you want!

Visit our Exclusive Online Boutique for the Best Selection of Quality Heels. All Handcrafted, from the finest leather, patent leather and suede, our brand aims to redesign womens footwear achieving maximum comfort and the perfect fit.

Visit us at : www.angelinavoloshina.com

Now a day there are so many varieties and design of boots available. But usually I use egg boots because it gives comfort, and keep the feet warm in winter. Last time I bought one Classic Tall Boot from uggboots4all.com.au, which provides only Australian made products like Ugg boots, slippers and sheepskin products. Really, I like my boot very much. Thanks a lot.

clogs and mules, heels, clog sandals. Almost everything related to clogs. Of course, that's my wife's. But by the looks of it, even I won't mind wearing clogs (for men). They look quite comfortable.

Boots/Booties. Followed by pumps! I only own one pair of tennis shoes and a few pairs of sandals.

Pumps, wear them every day for work!  Followed by tennis shoes because you just can't have enough to match all of your gym outfits.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.