Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone

I'm in the process of starting my own clothing line but I'm having trouble finding a manufacturer to actually make the designs such as belts, jeans etc. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can send a design, type of material etc and have it made? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Views: 1846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can find USA clothing factories at the America page on Apparel Search (USA clothing factories) You can find international clothing factories from the Clothing Manufacturer section.

You can also try the apparel manufacturer search engine and type in the engine terms such as "belt factories", "jeans factories" etc.

Also, in the Groups section of this site, try the Manufacturers Group.
Wow thanks alot! I've got my work cut out for me sorting through that directory of manufactures lol
There are lots of manufacturer over the net who is looking for a client you can also try visiting other fashion forum site where they promote their company. As we inclined in this fashion industry we should be smart enough in looking for one as we can used in our own fashion trends.
Hi Shaila
I own a designer wear manufacturing house in Kerala, India which caters to designers and boutiques around the world. Normally designers come over to my company for few days, buy fabric of their choice from near around places, gets it stitched in my factory under their own supervision and happily sells in their store or clients' for the current season. Those designers come for every season. We provide stay and international cusine of their choice too. I dont know whether this info helps. Thanks / George
Reach me at aju.geo@gmail.com
Visit Designer Clothes Online.. This site might help you...
Hi
My name is syed azmi naqvi, my high fashion design hand embroidery work garments factory, my company manufacturing high fashion design hand embroidery work on unstitched garments, belts, fabric, footwears etc, i have a lot of hand embroidery techniques samples, please contact me my email id & mobile no- azmi.naqvi25@hotmail.com & my mobile no - 00919594788536.
thanks for regard
syed azmi naqvi
One word of advice when you find the manufacturer. When you start consider focusing on one particular product and do that well in the beginning. Manufacturers have minimums, meaning in order for your request to be worth their while you will have to order say 1000 pieces for example. And if you are doing belts, jeans, etc that require different factories it will be harder to meet those minimums. Just don't make the mistake I see a lot of other new designers do which is do a production run of 1000 pieces and try and sell them. Do samples first, see who's interested, get a purchase order, then put in for the production run of 1000 pieces. I give info like this on PinkyShears.com from time to time. Hope this helps.

Brandon
PinkyShears.com
Dear Macy,

We hope you are doing well.

We are a manufacturer and exporter of cotton & polyester yarn from India since
1961 and cater to the needs of textile manufacturers world-wide.

We have just started a new division “Araaish” to extend our services and cater to
the needs of fashion houses globally. Attached is our company profile for further
perusal.

We would appreciate it, if you would give us an opportunity to introduce
ourselves personally to you.

Look forward to a positive response.

Best Regards,

For Sanathan Textiles

Sweta Dattani

0091 9821034195
0091 2266343312
0091 2266343314
Attachments:
hiiiiiiii my name is syed azeem my high fashion design hand embroidery work bussiness pls give me response my message
best regards
syed azeem

DEAR GENTLEMEN:
we are a big manufacotory in china ,we appreciate to establish business relationship with you !
We have produced for many famous brand in the world ,such as BUBERRY , G&J , HAVERST ,ZARA....ETC.
we can make samples for you , if you are interested in our manufacotory. Our products are famous for good quality ,fabulous workmanship and competitive prices.

WAITING FOR YOU CONTACT ASAP!
Kevn yiu

E-MAIL:kevin_yiu@yahoo.cn
HUBEI MEIDAO (GROUP) GARMENT CO.,LTD
HUBEI RUIHONG TRADING CO.,LTD
ADD:5TH FLOOR MEIDAO TRADING BUILDING ,NO. 100 YINBIN ROAD, HUANGSHI,HUBEI,CHINA
P.C:435000
TEL:+0086-714-6510109
FAX:+0086-714-6529153
E-MAIL:kevin_yiu@yahoo.cn

(kevin@meidao.com)

Founded in 1991, Meidao Garment (Group) Co., Ltd is located in the beautiful south bank of Cihu lake in the city of Huangshi -“The Briliant Pearl of South Yangtze River”- Hubei province, P. R. of China。
   After over 14 years' development, Meidao (Group) has become a group company which has Hubei Meidao Garment Co., Ltd, Huangshi Ruidao Garment Co., Ltd, Huangshi Xindao Trade Co., Ltd, Meidao Domestic Trade Company, Huandao Transportation Company, Indepandent Inspection Centre as its subsidiary to make garment business, garment manufactory, logistic transportation and quality inspection together. Now, Meidao is a large- scale company with over 3,500 employees, more than 120 production lines . Its capacity is more than 4 million pieces/suits per year. And Its main products are : solemn and unaffected suit, updated fashion, noble evening gowns and graceful car coats etc.The main markets are Japan, Euro-America and Middle East。
In 14 years, Meidao has manufated about 70% ladies's garments of Japanese famous brand names and produced for 20 world famous ladies brand. In China, “Maynda” fashion has become the first choice of professional women, and has been designated the special garment of “Commission of Chinese Mayoress。
   Strict management, fine quality of products and first-classcommercial reputation result in continuous development of Meidao. Company foreign export clothing trade continue to hold the first in province for more than 10 years,has ranked the 392 nd in china imports and exports 500 top enterprises in 1999. In addition, , Meidao has won many awards, such as, “China Double Goodness Enterprises Invested by Foreign Businessman” and “Top Ten Joint-Venture Enterprises of Hubei Province”. One Japanese famous newspaper names Meidao as “the omnipotent factory of the ladies fashion kingdom”。
   The ultimate goal of the company is : Difficult as it is to be 100% perfect, we'll make every effort to work for 100% perfection。/body>

We are Textune sourcing a leading buying agent sourcing company and exporters of exclusive range of garments for men, women, children and infants. Situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We have an excellent team of work force, to meet the international standards.
we supply Shirts, blouses, dresses, costumes, suits, skirts, swimwear, pyjamas, nightgowns, underwear, bra sets, shorty pyjamas, t-shirts, tracksuits.

Kindly let us know your full inquiry. We hope we serve best quality with competitive price.
we will be very glad to start working with you.

Best Regards,
Ashraf.
ashraf@textune.com
www.textune.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.