Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello everyone

I'm in the process of starting my own clothing line but I'm having trouble finding a manufacturer to actually make the designs such as belts, jeans etc. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can send a design, type of material etc and have it made? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Views: 1883

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hye, if you are interested in men fashion,Here you can find dress shirts in different style which makes the men personality more adorable.you can visit here https://www.facebook.com/FitCustomShirts

Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

Hi Macy,

You're more than welcome to use our services. We have a full-service office with graphic artists, pattern makers, sample sewers, sources for fabrics and trims, and production facilities that are focused in the USA, not overseas.

Also, we post free advice on blogs and forums. I think this article might help you to start in the Fashion industry: http://www.wobcmagazine.com/6715/23727/a/7-steps-to-create-your-lin...

Contact us if you have any questions.

Best regards, 

Sylvie

(323) 252-5392

Consulting@Jomsy.com 

Sylvie De Gil | Jomsy
Create your clothing line from A to Z.
L.A.'s Fashion District - Beverly Hills - Paris
www.jomsy.com
Facebook | Twitter | Linkedin | Youtube

Hi Macy

I am jesse work in a clothing factory in china,We are very professional at carrying out OEM orders.Our quality and price is very advantage, and we also accept small batch production

Wish will cooperate with you soon.

Best Regards!

E-mail: jesse_ni@hotmail.com

Company: Linp import&export Limited

Hello miss,

How are you?

We are a professional manufacturer of jeans in china. If you are interested, please feel free to contact us. Email: jeansvillage@hotmail.com. Skype: jeansvillage. To know more about us, please kindly take a look at our website. www.jeansvillage.net. Thank you very much.

Sincerely your's,

Cary Jiang

Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

#Made in USA!
Helping Emerging Designers Create & Launch Their Own Clothing Line in the U.S.

Jomsy will assist you in creating your line with local, high quality production in Los Angeles. Services include patterns, technical designs, in-person or Skype fittings, samples and duplicates, costing, grading and labels. Small and large production.

Create your clothing line from A to Z.
L.A.'s Fashion District - Beverly Hills - Paris
www.jomsy.com
www.Facebook.com/jomsyfashion

look here:www.yoybuy.com 

You can see cheap fashionable clothing here.

Hi,

As per your requirement, I'll recommened you Fitness Clothing Manufacturer, a leading wholesaler supplier and manufacturer of all types of clothing and acccessories. 

This manufacturing house offers great services to retailers and business owners in the form of customization and drop ship services.

For your any others queries fill up the enquiry form or write them a mail. Admin will assist you shortly.
Please visit: http://www.fitnessclothingmanufacturer.com/oem-manufacturing/

Have a look: 

There has been a notion ruling that the leading flannel shirt manufacturers USA companies craft these exquisite pieces only for the hunky men, but then we all are aware of the fact that fashion is to a lot extent unisex, and hence, there is no wrong for girls in slipping into these cozy shirts. Even celebs can do it, you too must!

feel free to mail webmaster@flannelclothing.com

They are leading name in the global clothing industry, who offers the best quality of clothing at affordable rate. Their collection includes many stylish and trendy varieties with variations in colors, designs and overall styles. Also, their shape and length differs. All these variations and options ensure that each of the customers' demands is met sufficiently. I was also looking for a wholesale supplier during the initial stages of my online store development. However I found the best supplier from a very popular directory. I would suggest to do a detail research in directory sites as well. You can find your Clothing and buy at wholesale rate at ASG Sports.

There are many bulk clothing store, we have to select better and quality clothing supplier in USA, Canada & Australia.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.