Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi! I am planning to buy handmade jewelry for my wedding. One of my friends suggests me a site "Creativeartycrafts.com", which provides handmade fashion jewelry with an affordable price. But I need more suggestion. Anyone can please suggest me.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out craft shoes, flea markets, festivals, or google and see if there is a custom jeweler near you!

Hi. How about handmade pearl jewelry? Do you like the pearl? If you are looking for handmade jewelry you can check one of my favorite Timeless Pearl online stores. Here you can get lots of verity of handmade pearl jewelry. Hope you like it.

Hi there are so many stores from where you can get different varieties of handmade jewelry. One week ago I looked the jewelry collection of DR Fine Jewels which is the biggest amber wholesaler company in The Dominican republic. I liked its collection of fashionable amber stones and jewelry with a reasonable price. 

Hi, I am a jewelry lover and like to wear unique collection of jewelry. It gives fashionable, better and attractive look. Mainly I love silver jewelry a lot due to its quality and design. Recently I bought one necklace from Jewelry1000, which provides fashionable top rated sterling silver jewelry at affordable prices. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Jiim Leroy,

I'm sugest to visit Zarood.com is an online jewelry shopping store offering an array of designer fashion jewelry and accessories for women. We bring you the choicest of handmade jewellery and trendy fashion jewelry, be it ethnic, bridal, casual or formal. We strive to make you look your best with the latest and the finest jewellery. 

Here you can get latest hand made jewellery design and other product for women, so this is so much help full for you and I hope you like it.

I would like to suggest you visit MakeVana where you can find lots of handmade jewellery. It is an online store known for its awesome handmade art-work. The price is also not too much. I also purchased some jewellery in the past and my experience was really good. My purchased products necklaces and bracelets were unique in design with awesome quality and best price.

Have a look some of their best handmade jewellery pics...............

Check Out the whole collection at MakeVana Handmade Jewellery

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.