Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I want to buy clothes that are cheap, with good quality and should be fashionable to wear. One of my friend suggests me to prefer Avant-Garde Butik. Can anyone tell me other?

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As per your requirement I'll recommend you Oasis Promotional, a leading wholesale promotional fashionable clothes supplier and manufacturer. They provide all types of clothes for men, women and also for kids with cheapest price. Special offer is going on every wholesale deals. For your bulk order just visit the website today and submit your requirement.

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com

Hi Kate,I highly recommend the promtimes.co.uk.As one of world's leading online retailers selling women apparels,PromTimesUK has the widest collection of  wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses and evening dresses. Trendy,stylish and full of fashion!They offer off-the-rack dresses and custom made.Fine fabric.Precise tailoring.Fast delivery.Passionate customer service.Moreover,this does not cost your a fortune.All the products are nearly 75% off and they offer free shipping worldwide.Enjoy shopping there!

All nations have different fashion wear style. If you want to buy Indian Designer Sarees Online you can find many online sites those providea cheap collection of sarees.

I bought some split sleeve t-shirts and dresses from nextshe.com and happy with those purchases. Its price is affordable. For reference only!

Dear Ms.Kate Lohan, 

I have found your contact on LinkedIn and I would like to contact you as a garment manufacturer. 

We are a garment manufacturer based in Hanoi, Vietnam. With many years experienced in manufacturing and exporting garment products and run under the philosophy “Quality comes first”. 

We make Men’s and Women's wear, with all seasonal colors and customized patterns as requested. We offer a wide range of categories from homewear to outerwear such as Dress, gown, nightdress, skirt, T-shirts, Polo shirts, suit, jackets, trousers, long pants, shorts. 

With the experience in implementing FOB contracts, we are confident to offer you high quality products to the EU market. 

If you have been looking for Asian resources of garment, we believe to be one of your trusted partners. 
We warmly welcome your inquiries and are ready to comply with your demand at our utmost efforts. 
We are looking forward to hearing from you. 
Kindest regards, 

Tran Chinh 
Add: No.71 Vietnam Academy of Agricultural and Sciences living-quarter, Vinh Quynh village, 
Thanh Tri district, Hanoi, Vietnam 
Tel: +84-983253618 / +84-914556347 
E-mail: tranvufam@
gmail.com

Visit: http://www.onlyteez.com/

Only Teez is a renowned brand in t-shirt manufacturing; distributing and designing that stand tall to uniqueness and elegance. The wide range of quality items reflect innovation and unseen varieties. No other t shirt wholesale suppliers and manufacturers can treasure so much variation under the single hood. Valuable experience teamed with latest manufacturing techniques has helped Only Teez to offer exceptional t-shirt collection, every season.

Mail us: webmaster@onlyteez.com

Call us: 8555252642

I often buy clothes at yandy.com & EVEwholesale.com, you can try.

Welcome to take a look at our "Princess Style" garments.

Fashion differs from Country to country. So If you are looking for Indian Fashion Clothes then NIhal Fashions they sell cheap Indian clothes. They sell at very reasonable price, they sell Men's Sherwani, Indo Western Sherwani & Kurta. They also sell Kid's Wear' they sell women's wear like Sarees & Salwar Kameez. 

Hello Kate, if you are looking for cheap Indian clothes, then you should go for some affordable online brands which provide quality fabrics.  I would highly recommend you to go for some Nihal Fashions an online leading shopping website, they sell kurta for men, salwar kameez & kids wear also. I purchased a kurta for my husband it was of great quality also the fabrics were of good quality. 

I can't suggest anything but I really find this thread helpful to me and to everyone looking for fashionable wear that are cheap. Thanks!

You can try madras clothes from Cape Madras - https://capemadras.com/

Hope this helps!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.