Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Whats Your Fav Colour This Season and why ?

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very difficult choice, because I am just influenced by colour and I love every single colour.
Of course in spring i tend to softer almost neutral colours.
Nudes, beiges, blush pink, toast, taupe, khaki, bronze.
I love a pop of colour, good taste prints.
Once summer arrives i love tangerine, turquoise, all sorts of blues, heightened pinks, corals, apricots, golds.

For apparel, skin tone and hair colour determine colour choice.
We all tend to gravitate toward colours which look attractive on us.

Colour is very dependant upon the fabric chosen. Which of course determines how the colour will look.
A white denim is completely different in colour than a white cotton /silk blend.
Of course the seasons also dictate to some extent, which colours we choose.
What looks wonderful in the light of autumn, won't work as well in the direct light of summer
so light refraction also has something to do with it.

I love white. one summer i wore only white clothing.
I hadn't realised it until someone asked if that was my trademark!
No, it wasn't..but i was not aware that all i had chosen to wear was indeed white.
What i call a soft white, not too much blue which renders white chalky.

certainly colour effects me, i've always been very colour aware, when i see a gorgeous colour it's almost as though it washes over me, and i'm just absorbed in it.
I also found out a long time ago that I have the ability to see a colour once and remember it..
kind of like people who have a photographic memory..that's how colour affects me.
I'm very happily enjoying the flowers and trees in soft bloom.
A welcome respite from winter and those silvery icy blue/grey days.
Other people would read the gossip magazines during lunch..i read the pantone book.
My favorite color is the white, I think in summer season white color is cool for every one, I like to wear white Rock Band Hooded Sweatshirts and Rock and Roll T Shirts in this season

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.