Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm would like some advice about what step should I take to get started should I do the pattermmaking and the sewing myslf or should I get a contractor

Views: 233

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All you have to do is to look for a manufacturer that would help you and  also try to do some advertisements. You can share your fashion ideas on www.lifo.com. It is a social network for girls that focuses on the latest fashion trends, celebrity gossip, social causes, beauty and health and lifestyle issues. 

Hi Sandra,

I am Tuyet from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am running a small manufacturer in Hanoi. I have been working in fashion for more than 5 years. I can provide you full services from start to finish with reasonable price. If you are interested in working with me, email me at tuyetsulaclothing@gmail.com please. Thank you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tuyet

We can help

Hello

We saw your advertisement in forum looking for manufacture. We wish you a happy new year. We are manufacturing company in Chennai, India with marketing office at Calgary Canada.

It is indeed, our strategy is embedded in encouraging minimum quantity to customer as well as new designers, so that creativity shall enter the market place.

Please visit our website for more details on our product website: www.sportix.ca

Please email your enquiry  to ashok@sportix.ca

Look forward to your response.

Hi,

get you clothing made in Europe. http://sewingworks.eu

Hello! 

We are launching an entire online course about Fashion Entrepreneurship in a few weeks. The course will provide information about how to start your own business in fashion, how to create and market your brand, and how to start a fashion line.

If you are interested or would like to know more about the course, please contact us at: consulting@jomsy.com. We would love to help you! 

Hi,

I have been building fashion brands from the ground up for over 20 years and have worked with fashion brands of every level.

I have combined all of this extensive experience into an online course for anyone who wants to start their own fashion brand. This is a  step by step on how to start and build a successful fashion brand. 

Check it out here https://moodu.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-your-fashion-brand

The course is geared towards anyone regardless if they have any previous experience or knowledge in the industry.

Good luck with your business and let me know if you have any questions.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.