Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Check out Socialbliss the latest social community dedicated to fashion and style. It's a place to discover new trends, curate a collection of your fabulous finds and to visually share your inspiration. When you are on the web and find things you like… Use the Spot it button to save your favorite finds. Featured members are also spotlighted to discover new designers and bloggers that fit your style. Discover, collect and be inspired. See you there!

Views: 376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds good. I for one am I huge fan of fashion and I'd like to check out the newest trends. This should be great.

I like checking out womens clothing online.

Thank you Stacey for checking out our website, you may wish to SPOT on your products to the site to gain more followers to your fabulous products :)

This could totally help me. Thanks!

Nice post I have check this.

I am  crazy about fashion like to check new  trends.it will help me 

Nice site, it is great to see what new trends are.  Check us out at www.mrnearmint.com we are based in Chicago and we are a small start up company looking to help up coming independent designers get their name out there and get featured onto our website.  We would love to help international designers feel free to contact us by going to our About Us page we want to really help and make an impact on the world wide web.  

Regards,

Allen MRnearmint (Style with Confidence)

My style comes from many different areas. Im always inspired by new trends and old ones. I buy a lot of my things from different websites. Not the big, popular, well know ones because i dont like having the same things other people do. So, it think your site would be great for me! Thanks. Currently one of my go-to websites for accessories is www.247features.com. I believe these are made by Asian Designers. Whatever the case may be i love their products and the accessories are always on sale.

Can't not to respond in this old thread because I'm the same in the case of style and fashion! :) I really adore to combine certain stuff from different styles and old/new trends :) And I'm not a fan of popular clothes shops too because it's really hard to be unique in case of style when you buy clothes there... Besides I like also some subculture fashion, like the gothic one and such things aren't possible to buy in the average shops xDDD
For example, one of my the most favourite items are leather jackets, especially the red ones like on these examples from StyleMann :)
I have such model in my wardorbe and it feels so cool every time I'm wearing it! :)

my style is simple plane and sophisticated..

Nice site, saw some exciting offer also..thanks...you got a brilliant collection of fashion items ....all the best... For buying tees online - http://www.trendin.com/buy-online-tees_445

I'm a feminine, preppy, and casual fashion type of girl. Every now and then I might be a Boho-Chic.

Casual Chic but I also like glamourous style, especially among women ! 

http://www.fourrure-privee.com/en/

Your Site is nice and having good collection.

I am crazy about new trends and turn them into my style. To elaborate your glamourous style check out: www.elaborestore.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.