Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I love necklace more than anything else because of its more descriptive sense and will balance the looks of your outfit. It is one of the most fashion trends that people love to wear. What's yours?

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only accessory in jewelry which I wear are my 2 Cartier Love bracelets, one on each wrist.
In their simplicity ,they work with every single piece of clothing.
Perhaps because I wear 2 , they have a bit more impact.

Just my black persol sunglasses the same style i've worn for 25 years and my bracelets.
For me, nothing more in accessories is needed.
I love brooches, earrings, and hair accessories (like a flower or a feather or a funky headband). Purses, shoes and belts are also a must! The Hope Diamond, of course, is the ultimate accessory. Wish I could afford it, but a girl can dream, right? :)
I am a male.. My fashion accessory of choice is a watch and neck ties.
I love wearing and making jewelleries, check out Anita Quansah London on www.anitaquansah.com or her Flickr page.
Hi,

I think wear jewelery is a form of human expression, of wealth, personality, wanting to cheer
yourself up, an art form all sorts of reasons.I’ve always been fond of antique necklaces, I love
the rustic metal and the wonderful Victorian feel.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.