Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I tend to love watches and cannot live without them.

What is your favourite fashion accessory and why?

Views: 1709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watches and Necklaces!  They can change the outfits dramatically.

Bracelets were a fancy to me. I used to make my own personalized bead bracelets and even have them as giveaways on special occasions and holidays. 

Hello, all. I love to wear fashionable bracelets. I have so many collections of bracelets. Colorful pearl bracelet is my favorite. It's really so cute. I just love it.

https://timelesspearl.com/shop/bracelets/colorful-pearls-bracelet/

Bracelets and watches are favourite fashion accessories for me. I also like to buy lingerie accessories very much and my favourite brand is Blush Bras and Lingerie who deals in awesome lingerie accessories.

Some of best lingerie accessories I like most are :

A nice bracelet that could go with anything.

Hi I am very fond of jewelry as my wife like that a lot. So I am always searching for fashionable jewelry. Last month I purchased one amber jewelry from drfinejewels.com which is the biggest amber wholesaler company in The Dominican republic, for my wife. It provides amber stones and jewelry online at an affordable price. And I was very happy that she liked that jewelry a lot.

Hello, guys. My favorite fashion accessory is jewelry because it gives a better and attractive look. Mainly I love silver jewelry a lot due to its quality and design. Last time I bought a silver necklace from Jewelry1000, which is an online jewelry wholesaler company carrying top rated sterling silver jewelry at great discounted offer price. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I like to wear Jewelry special Gold plated with beautiful stones. Recently I have purchased a beautiful earrings from Drem Fabrics, which provide all types of all types of African fashion jewelries at affordable price.

I adore watches too! :) They're my favourite accesories too, together with scarves and sunglasses :) The most of all I adore Audemars Piguet brand for them, like in case of these models from StyleMann :) They can be rather expensive but in such case quality and style mean more for me :)))
I have this model for example in my collection :)

My last purchase – dress by Nataliya Сouture - best dress I've ever seen!

https://nataliyacouture.com/

My favorite fashion accessories are designing shoes and bags. Along with some trendy African clothes. Recently I have purchased some from Drem Fabrics And Accessories and those are of great design and quality.

my favourite fashion accessory is zarood.com handmade bangles and bracelet.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.