Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I tend to love watches and cannot live without them.

What is your favourite fashion accessory and why?

Views: 1709

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot live without earrings and necklaces . Olena

Necklaces! I just love them!

Hi, i love wearing watches and jewelry too, may you will like it.

Coupon + 10 OFF discount
Coupon Code AQJ589ENEN
you can find Fashion, elegant,unique design goods

Earrings and bracelet are the favorite fashion accessory of mine. Especially Pearl Jewelry.

Mother of pearl Earring

Thanks everyone for replying, there's a lot of interesting answers. I personally love watches and rings as they customize any outfit.

I love earrings and I feel great with it...

I just like earring!!!especially  unique design earring .Recently,I found a  beautiful earring from a website.I fell in love with it at first sight.

I love to wear stylish and trendy jewellery like earrings, bracelets, pendent sets. I recently purchased some latest jewellery designs from Expressions Jewelery. 

I think earrings, necklaces, watches, jewelry and bracelets are most favorite fashion accessories for women.

I love small pendant, hanging earrings and stylish bracelets. I feel great in them. 

Necklaces, and that's it, no earings, no bracelets, no rings. During summers, necklaces and a cover-up (pareo) for the beach, the must-have versatile accessory.

earrings and bracelets. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.