Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I tend to love watches and cannot live without them.

What is your favourite fashion accessory and why?

Views: 1679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love accessories, I think they always give the best accent on my outfit. I would definitely choose necklace as my favorite. Necklace works with anything! You need to invest on the quality too! Get the ones that would last for years. I'm eyeing on GUCCI.  I am considering purchasing a necklace that would actually go with casual, formal and even street style outfit. Still scouting! :)

I love bracelets and I always wear fashionable bracelets. I love bracelets because when I see it on my arm I feel happy.

http://www.thelatinstore.com/

I like all the accessories.But,at-most I would always wish to wear a decent Diamond Bracelet to look Special.

Attachments:

I Like Sublimation Clothing

http://oasissublimation.com/shop/

i love earrings with pendants. (Genuine Leather Handbags Only)

Well everyone has different choice in fashion accessories. And jewelry is now avail in different material which are so expensive and some are cheap also. I like rings and bangles/bracelets most. And Pakistani traditional bangles in plain are most favorite to wear. Different online shopping stores now also provide different style and material jewelry. You can find your favorite accessories of jewelry there.

I love to wear stylish and trendy jewellery like earrings, bracelets, pendent sets. I recently purchased some latest jewellery designs from fayonfashion . 

I love earrings, watches and bracelets. I generally shop online and find my local retail store from xwalker.com

I think one thing that i cannot live without is Swedish wooden clogs. They are just the most comfortable shoes made for women I guess. They provide ample arch support and look very stylish. 

Shoes that pull the outfit together, simple earrings or necklaces...I don't wear bracelets but every now and then I will wear a fashionable watch.

My Favourite Fashion Accessory Diamond jewellery like Earrings,Necklaces,Rings.It's so much more affordable in comparison to other jewellery . You can wear your diamond jewellery every day. It's one tough beauty.

http://shivajeweller.com/

Earrings, definitely! I just need them in my life.  

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.