Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I tend to love watches and cannot live without them.

What is your favourite fashion accessory and why?

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my mix match earrings - its the moon and the other is a star .... I LOVE IT! i dont wear it EVERY SINGLE day.. but most days yeah........ Or my Hamsa braclet or Ohm necklace...

Bags and shoes.

Clare Tough glove is my favorite. It’s for fashionable accessories. Clare Tough glove for women finds many stores carrying quality. It is also to develop your personality upon wearing this. Shawls, muffs, gloves, and socks of CLARE TOUGH you can find.

I LOVE BIG purses, I think they make the outfit. In the summertime sunglasses for sure! Pretty shoes are nice as well, ones that are different then what everyone else is wearing. Not the same old uggs or clogs. A chunky juicy couture necklace is always cute or big dangle earrings.<3  

Natural stone Bracelets, , pendants. I think they are also what most girls will love.

Wrist watch and Scarf !

I like hats.I just love those Buckle Riding Cup.

You can find different fashionable hats here:http://www.shopdavidandyoung.com/hats.html

great,thanks.

sarees I love the most...

Hi

2014 trends of fashion completely changed day by day. Lots of fashion accessories available in market and also online web site. My favorite fashion accessory is Footwear .I am very crazy about best shoes brand and I wear shoes according to my mood. My some favorite Top shoe brands are: K Swiss shoes,Stacey Adams,Hush puppies shoes and Florsheim dress shoes.

Attachments:

I like tees.. 

me too,lol.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.