Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

What is the best way to find a clothing manufacturer?  I am looking for woman's contemporary apparel manufacturers.  I find the idea of working with companies overseas completely overwhelming, so I want to find a U.S. based company.  I can produce my own spec. sheets, so I'm just looking for a company that will can produce a sample, grading, and fill orders.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When you are in a retail business, you certainly look for the clothing manufacturer who offers the lowest prices on the best quality products, right? So if you are on the hunt for wholesale clothing manufacturers USA, then look no further than Alanic Global. They are certainly one of the best in terms of quality as well as pricing. They have proved that low price does not imply degraded quality with their sports and fashion apparels for people of all ages and gender. Know more https://www.alanicglobal.com/

You can also get free catalog at www.alanicglobal.com/catalog-download.html
Email ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

Hey, are you looking for a good online stores for custom Tshirt with cheap price, then I would like to suggest you visit once the popular custom rhinestone clothing & rhinestone Cloth store 6ix Rhinestone, which provides personalized rhinestone t-shirts, jackets, hats or sweaters for your business, events, brands, schools, dance studios and more.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.