Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Birthstones and zodiac signs provide meaningful personalization to jewelry design. Today the popularity of birthstone jewelry isn't restricted to any region, age or gender.Based upon a person’s birth month, modern birthstones are believed to possess healing powers. They are supposed to bring good luck and protection to the bearer. What are your beliefs and preferences when we talk about birthstones

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, so great topic you have shared. Well,I would say favorite fashion brands but I like fashion jwellery brand where I can get trendy stylish jwellery. So I have always chosen my favorite brand as "Zuobisi Jewelry". I would suggest this to all.

Very nice!

Hi. I am a firm believer in zodiac signs and believe in birthstones too. You can wear a birthstone ring or have a dainty necklace made out of it.

Yes, you dont have to necessarily flaunt in a ring style but also necklace. check this out for libra birthstone that is opal with its zodiac sign 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.