Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

As the headline says: what do you think about the fall fashion this year? 

I love the most of it, such as animalprinted stuffs, jeans, bags and jackets. Winred/burgundy is one of the fall colors I really adore, white and black too ofc. 

Studds and leather= so perfect together! 

So what do you think?

If you want to learn more about fall fashion, and winter fashion this season 2012/2013 and get help with outfits: My fashionblog - take a look!

Follow me here:

Polyvore

Twitter

Facebook

Pinterest

Views: 347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think this is perfect style, i am glade hear to share with you Duofold Women collections are the best collection of women clothes me and my mother are ordering several times

i have fashion from LeatherNXG.COM it is color as black and white leather.

With the increasing prices of jewellery, I am very concerned about it. Diamond and gold jewellery prices are very high and middle class family cannot afford them. I think artificial designer jewellery will be trend in coming days.

wedding rings dublin

I also like pattern mixing and color/fabric blocking with different fabrications.

www.designinsiders.com

I really love leather, so I'm verry happy it will be hot this season. 

The style is perfect for the fall season, I would definitely mix and match these combinations this fall.

How about dresses? What kind are for Fall fashion this year, what about the LBD, what are the special features for the season? I was thinking about something like these Dresses to try out. 

This fall, sweaters and coats will be back in action. Discover a wide assortment of women’s sweaters and coats at Shoppersfeed. You will be amazed with our superior quality of products. Explore now!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.