Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

So what about a Salon appeals you the most..and what is it that you find missing in most Salons.. Lets talk!

Well, what i observed is that people look for well trained Hair Stylist, a clean, neat and warm ambiance, Sophisticated hair products, Updated with latest trends styles and haircuts and also what is most important is the privacy of the client should be maintained. The Salon should have a good record with its customers. It should be located in a approachable area and should cater to all your customized needs without burning your pockets.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I look for in a good salon is first and foremost a hair stylist who cares about my hair. I prefer precise, experimental cuts - I want a haircut that's as unique as the clothes I wear. So I look for a hair stylist who is both unafraid to try out something new and who has the skills to understand what will and won't look good on me. as far as ambiance is concerned - of course I look for a salon that is comfortable and well-lit. And a cappuccino on the side doesn't hurt :)

Oh, Lidia mind-blowing. I agree with you that the privacy of the client is not maintained that the saloon is ended in smoke in beginning. In addition, Sincerity is also remarkable.

Finding a best hair salon is very important for giving a woman the style that she wants. When looking for a top hair salon, you will find out there are many ways to do this such as asking people you are close to.

I am extremely picky about who cuts my hair.  I tend to go based on friends/family members suggestions and check the place and people out while the friend/family gets their hair cut.  I'm able to see how they treat customers, what products they use, wait time, and cleanliness this way.

I usually look for them through friends.

The main things for me always are the high professional skills of the stuff, their politenes, warm and beautiful place and of course not crazy prices :)

I always look for the best thermal protectant which make fine hair.

I usually look at what products they are using for facial and hair treatment. I normally use Regenepure hair products for my hair and only customized it from Regenepure Coupons, but for facial, I mostly prefer OLAY, Garnier.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.