Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Monique Lhuillier, Inbal Dror and countless others sent gorgeous, easy-breezy gowns down the runway. Many featured illusion necklines, sleeves and backs, using new fabrics with a little stretch that makes the lace climb your body like a second skin.  

Check adorable lace wedding dresses at http://www.lunadress.co.uk/lace-wedding-dresses-c181/

Views: 718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Recently, I saw a wedding dress adorned with few pieces in fur... Beautiful! I think that the authenticity of a wedding dress is based on the mixture of the fabric sused.

I think lace is timeless. Of course, not every bride wants a lace wedding dress, it's a matter of taste, but I associate wedding dresses with lace, for some reason.

Makes me want to get married, ASAP! They are looking so light and adorable. How come PRADA doesn't design wedding dresses?

Love this lace dress.  Which i saw this 2 years ago.  It is absolutely stunning.  Will never run old.  

so beautiful dress, i hope i can wear beautiful dress when i marrage  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZQB7V2  

Lace wedding dresses with beautiful designs are very much in trend these days.

These are so beautiful. It would be fun to match these up with a similar soft, elegant bridesmaids dress like this one.

Best, 

Angela

Cheekychicclub.com

Attachments:

I love how the lace hugs the skin...

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.