Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Whether mechanical or electronic, watchmaking remains an exacting and highly complex science and art. There is a range of important industry words and definitions that may elude the average shopper.
some tips keep in mind while buying watch-
  • Watch crystal- This transparent cover protects the watch face. It can be made from mineral (traditional) glass or synthetic sapphire — an ultra-hard, clear, man-made crystal.
  • Band type- If you have an analog timepiece (whether quartz-powered or hand-wound), your watchband will either be made of leather (usually black or brown) or the same kind of metal used on the case.
  • The proper fit and match- Whatever its type, your watch should fit snugly (and not move up and down when you move your arms), without leaving an imprint on your wrist.

For more buying watch visit these links - www.flipcart.com, www.amazon.com, www.rolex.com,  www.cadencewatch.com

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing this fantastic thread Misti but I don't agree to few of your suggested sites to purchase classy and genuine watches. Yes, I don't think Amazon is specialized in selling watches, and you would have to conduct thorough research and would have to check the review to explore to the authenticity of the seller. 

If I talk about your other suggestions then no doubt official website of Rolex could be a great choice to buy a Rolex watch but what about the different brands? I think you must consider this site https://montret.com/collections/watches to get one of the best watch brands, especially when you are looking for free US shipping option. I recently purchased a Furla watch from them, and my experience was damn good. I think to buy watches, Montret is the best option. 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.