Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am wanting to open an online shop similar to stellyclothing, peppermayo boutique, beginning boutique, showpony fashion, saboskirt, princess Polly. All these stores sell the same sort of clothes but I can't find any manufacturer that stocks these clothes! Can anyone please help me, or know of the manufacturer. I absolutely love the style of clothes like the playsuits, crop tops, dresses, etc. but cannot find anyone who stocks the clothes. Please help. Here is a picture attached with a page of playsuits. Thanks

Views: 10183

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Greetings from India!

I am pleased to introduce my company Billoomi Fashion, as a leading manufacturer, exporter & supplier of woven & knitted garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we at Billoomi Fashion will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thank you so much once again and, I will wait eagerly for your reply on this.

Warm regards,
Daniel Mark
Billoomi Fashion, New Delhi, India

Email ID - billoomi.fashion@gmail.com

Explore - www.billoomifashion.com

Skype - billoomi.fashion

"If you're still searching for a trust worthy manufacturer this should really help. www.fashionmanufacturerfinder.com They helped me a lot when I was newly starting my line

We are a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer (from 10 pieces/style) / Apparel Manufacturer
I'm a Fashion Designer from Vietnam and i just started my Fashion Line since Nov 2013, I've been living in Shanghai for 2 years because of my family. Recently I just hired some workers to produce my products, and they still have spared time to produce more, so i would like to offer this service to all the Designers out there who want to start up your own business. Because I understand exactly what you've been through. I live in China and i've been searching for many months for a Small Quantity Clothing Manufacturer, but after all i had to give up, it's just impossible, that's why i have to produce by my own

As a Designer and have my own Fashion Line, quality is the most important thing for me. And I've been living 4 years in Switzerland, so i understand exactly how the European or Western Quality Control are. 

I offer full package of services for you as: sourcing fabric, design pattern, grade size, private label, name tag, shipping… We are willing to do Samples for you to test the Quality and Fitting. We accept very Small Quantity, as 10 pieces/style/size  to 200 pieces/style 

I will treat your products as carefully as mine, because i know how much you care about the quality. You can send me your designs, pictures of fabrics, i will go to choose the best fabrics as you wish, or you can send the fabric to me, but to be honest it will cost more for you, and we can find almost all type of fabrics in China. 

I provide a very high standard stitching details, similar to High-end Brands .  I will send you the details pictures of the clothes i'm having now, so you can have the idea about it. We can produce anything : women clothes, men, children's... 

The price is around 5-10usd/piece, depend on the fabric, the quantity, the difficutties of each designs. For sure my price are a bit higher than the big factory's prices, because they buy the big quantity of fabric, and they pay very cheap labors in the small town, they have massive machines to save a lot of times and works... 

I have some contacts with the cheapest shipping companies, it can be 5-10usd/kg from China to any country, depand on the quantity, as you know because China is the biggest exporting country, so we can find a very cheap shipping cost from here

After all, I'm a very sincere person, i'm hoping to have a long-term business, so i wouldn't want to cheat you or produce some bad products for you from the first time. Besides, I'm looking for good contacts and business partners to expand my Fashion Line worldwide. 

Hope to have a good business with you
Please contact me at: myanviet@gmail.com

Myan Viet

We supply all types of Lingerie Wholesale, such as : Babydoll & Chemise, Bra Lingerie & Bikini sets, Corsets and Bustiers
China Lingerie Wholesale
Link: http://www.legend-lingerie.com
Link: http://www.fashion-goddess.com
[url=http://www.fashion-goddess.com/?Sexy-Lingerie/pro-c150.html]Wholesale sexy lingerie[/url]
[url=http://www.fashion-goddess.com/?Skater-Dresses/pro-c587.html]Wholesale Skater Dresses[/url]
[url=http://www.legend-lingerie.com/Sexy-Swimwear/sexylingerie-Wholesale-c512.html]Wholesale Sexy Swimwear[/url]
[url=http://www.legend-lingerie.com/%E2%98%85Beach-Dresses%E2%98%85/sexylingerie-Wholesale-c560.html]Beach Dresses[/url]

Hi  ,

We are a group of fashion designers having our own brands and manufacturing and exporting designs of designers and brands across the world ! please send us your requirement or your email address on my email address : utsav.gupta2905@gmail.com and i will be glad to send you the pictures of the past work that we did to give you an idea of the work we do !

Thanks

Utsav

Dear friends,
We come from China
We provide all styles of clothes such as: sexy lingerie, swimwear, dresses, sexy corset, Christmas costume, sexy leather series
link: http://www.legend-lingerie.com

Hi, Melissa

you can select  fashion styles from our website: www.unique-bruce.com, it almost no need MOQ, however we can accept your designs at small quantity, pls contact me for more detail.

Best regards

Alice

alice.abu@gmail.com

Hi,

We are a womens wear manufacturer based out of delhi .We provide complete service from sampling,sourcing,  pattern making to production.
With regards to materials, we work with all kinds of fabrics like silk, velvet, leather, georgettes, chiffon etc. we also specialize in hand embroidery and beading . Being a mid segment manufacturer , our monthly capacity is about 2000 pcs/ month. working on our orders are a set of skilled labor who specialize in doing pattern drafting and high quality tailoring reflected in our products as you can see in our buyer links listed below .

With regards to costs, we can work that out on the basis of design, fabric choice and quantities .

You can check out some of our work in some of our client websites 

You can contact us directly at runway91.contact@gmail.com

Regards

Aditi 

As you are looking for clothing manufacturer please get in touch with Alanic Global.

Alanic Global is one of the leading custom clothing manufacturer in USA, Australia, Canada & UK. It provides the best quality of clothes at wholesale rate. Private label clothing also can help to promote own brand name.

Send email directly or fill the inquiry/many contact form (it's free)

Mail ID: webmaster@alanicglobal.com

You can try at Oasis Shirts, its a leading wholesale clothing manufacturer. Oasis Shirts provides all type of quality apparels for men, women and also for kids. Special discount offer is also going on every wholesale deals.

Get to know more details fill up the many contact or enquiry form or mail them directly. They will assist you soon.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/shirts-store/

Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment Co.,Ltd is a Pattern Making, Sample making and high level small run order manufacture or Specification one-stop Service Provider for international Garment Industry.

“Professional Tech Pack Reviewing, Pretty Speed Sample Making, Precise Design Transferring, Perfect End-to-End Sincerely Service”--- Sarah Sun

3. Our one-Stop vertical integrated service including:
 Tech Pack or design review and evaluation.
 Pattern Making
 Pattern Grading
 Mini Marker & Fabric Consumption
 Fabric & trims ordering
 Sample making
 Embroidery, Fabric Dying, Fabric or placement Printing
 Production sample making
 Production order manufacturing
 Logistic

Let us be your own sample room and production workshop, assisting you to transfer your perfect design to precise sample and smooth production orders by our end to end high level service. Precise sample, Perfect sewing workman ship, Expertise service.
Shenzhen Pretty Speed Garment Co., Ltd
Address: 3rd Floor, Block 5,Fuda Industry Zone, NO. 80-82 Xinhu Road,Niuhu,Guanlan,Longhua,Shenzhen, China, 518110
Sarah Sun
Email: Sarah3360@163com
Mobile:0086-13714746476

Joe Kong
Email: joewood93@163com
Mobile:0086-13691693556
Fashion Industry Experience
Welcome your Contact with us:
Are you an independent designer?
Are you at the first step for your design or collection for new season?
Do you want to kick off your own design or brand?
Do you need expertise support on your design?
Do you need turn your design to actual sample?
Do you want to spend more value time on your design or line operation?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2018   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.