Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Want to become a fashion designer.... can anyone help me out with that??

Getting into the Fashion Industry and making a name is certainly a hard nut to crack...

I spend hours shopping for latest designs in malls.. my only time-pass is reading volumes of fashion magazines and brimming with ideas about clothes accessories but don't know what to do with them... 

Views: 809

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I know exactly what you need, check out fashionmanufacturerfinder.com, they helped me a lot when I was just starting out

Yes of course you can Just do your course from an recognized university of fashion designing an always keep updates about fashion this would help you out very good manner.

Reading only cannot help.You should should have some interest and need some professional guidance for this.  

Any sterilizer should work, as long as the bottles fit . I also like the medela microwave steamer.

I prefer shopping in stores for clothes 

I love my Mimi's Dreams pads. I've even given them away as birthday presents to friends and family. I used them solely postpartum with my second child, and never had any leaking problems. They're the best, and I recommend them to everyone. I've had them for 4 years now, and they're still holding up strong.

Hello Friends,

Information about Women's Clothing - You're on the Women's Clothing category page. This web page is the starting point for all of Life123's articles about Women's Clothing. Our team of topic experts have practical expertise about this complex topic area, and they've compiled easy to read articles that contain recommendations and time-tested solutions in the Women's Clothing category arena.

Thanks read my post

http://www.paridhanboutique.com

Hello Friends,

I've got 5 of these, in a couple of different styles, as I've bought them over the last couple of years as her designs were changing. I rate them all a 5.

Very well sewn, with neat stitching and nothing has come undone in the wash. I love the choice in prints . I find the latest designs to have a very nice shape, and all of them have fit very well for me.

http://www.paridhanboutique.com

I think you are just in the right track. Most fashion designers get a lot of inspirations from PRADA, Chanel, Gucci and other designer fashion shows to pull it off together. You getting there. Maybe the question will be, what trend are you setting with your design?

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.