Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Want to become a fashion designer.... can anyone help me out with that??

Getting into the Fashion Industry and making a name is certainly a hard nut to crack...

I spend hours shopping for latest designs in malls.. my only time-pass is reading volumes of fashion magazines and brimming with ideas about clothes accessories but don't know what to do with them... 

Views: 795

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get a fine education at a great design school after high school such as Fashion Institue of Technology.

womens skirts

Hey.. thanx for your suggestion... :)

Well there are many site that you can search thru Google that will lead you to starting your own clothing line. And even on this website there are many leads to how to become a successful fashion designer there are many of ways to find what you are looking for from global sourcing to sample makers etc. All you will need is time and patience to get the results you are looking for. And try the school I had attended which even has online courses.

The Academy of Art University in California. It has many successful students graduating to work with major fashion companies. 

Thanx dear... :)     

Learn Fashion Design in reputed concern.

prom dresses 2012

Thanx.... :)

i'm the same opinion like all.

sure i want to say you don't need anything just start...

But we all know without connection to good businesses you haven't got to show what you can..cuz noone want to look on it..<= THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO START YOUR WAY OF A FASHION DESIGNER..you can also try to wear your outfits(selfmade) and make marketing for it..(freegift to girl(models) in los angeles(there are a lot of them) and they <3 free outfits= they should call your name..because maybe someone of the stars <3 it and searching for you..this is a great honour for you to show what you can<3

and the idear of fashion studying is also great,because i can connect to good ones in earlier time so if they are well known ones=> you have got a connection to them BUT don't loose this connection..cuz you'll never know(future)

If your still interested shoot me a mail Ill point you in the right direction tanya@whats2wear.com

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Greetings to you, Hope this mail finds you in good health and sprite. I am Sashikant Co-Owner of Urban Purple. I came to know that you are in look for some vendors to outsource your apparel production requirements. I have a Job Working unit which is having the capacity to produce High end garments in Small Quantity up to 500 pcs / style/ color . Kindly let us know if you have any requirement that you can outsource to us.

Looking forward to your reply on this.

Urban Purple – Company Profile

Fashion Studio and Garment Manufacturing Unit

Address: Urban Purple

2nd Floor, Kapilan Orchid, # 25

7th Main 80 Feet Road, Subana Palya Extn

Bangalore – 560043

We are a Garment Manufacturing Unit and Exporter and Job worker with 10 Machines and have been working with clients across USA and UK. Established in the year 2010 we have been working solely with importers from USA and EU region.

WE have In house Pattern Designer, Fabric Expert, Sample Tailors and 10 Batch Tailors capable of Producing both Knitted and Woven Garments. Also we have our in-house cutting section.

We provide end to end solution to our buyers from Design, Sample Development, and Apparel Production.

Monthly Capacity to produce is up to 1000 PCs of Garments.

Machines:

8 – Single needle Machines (Juki)

2 – Over Lock Machines (Siruba)

1- Flat Lock Machine (Juki)

1 – Boiler Iron and Finishing Table (orbito)

1 - Layer Cutting Machine (orbito)

Contact Person: Saravana V. (Pattern Master and Production Manager )

Contact Number:  9880549978

Sashikant - 9035001810

Sashikant
Marketing Head
Urban Purple Design Studio
# 33 , 2nd A Cross , Vijaya Bank Colony Extn
Horamavu , Bangalore - 560043 ( India )
Tel : 9035001810 / 9880549978 ( V.Saravana - Production Manager )
info@urbanpurple.in/

Greetings,

I am a designer as well as a stylists looking for a wholesaler/manufacturers to help create my designs/ order products from. I will be launching my own clothing line and are looking for good quality for low cost to get my products order from. I am new to this industry still needing direction and what to look for just browsing online here to see which company I will be working with in the future . thank you and have a blessed day.

Tiffany

Hi Dyosa Couture

I am jesse work in a clothing factory in china,We are very professional at carrying out OEM orders.Our quality and price is very advantage, and we also accept small batch production,Our website: www.linp.lingpe.com/indext-fzdg.html

Wish will cooperate with you soon.

Best Regards!

Jesse Ni
Mobile: 86-13685076794
E-mail: jesse_ni@hotmail.com
Company: Linp import&export Limited

whats2wear.com

My Name is Tanya Blanding and maybe I can help you all ? let me know would be happy to 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.