Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi,

I have been given the hard task of finding a buyer for a clothing manufacturing plant in Portugal. Some of its client are Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Gap, Next, etc The factory got in trouble in the middle of the current economic crises when it could not repay debt at maturity (principal) when sales dropped because of the reduction of orders. Banks are willing to extend the credit for up to 10 years but only on the condition that there is a solid buyer ensuring its future sales strategy.

I do not really know whether there is a market for clothing factories and would need some help: ideas, names of clothing manufacturing groups looking for extra capacity in Europe or even a retailer willing to control production.

Help!

Thank you
Carlos

Views: 557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
Do you know details of the company such as the production capacity in a timeframe and the value of the company? i may have an intereted party. Kindly email me these details at toshowoods@yahoo.com

thank you.
Hey Carlos,

Regarding this clothing factory, do you have a production profile of its facilities, capacity, capabilities etc.
Another aspect....the aforementioned clientele, is it still part of its client role. If not do you have information, perhaps an executive summary of it, history, corporate staff, etc.

Another aspect....the debt aforementioned....is it A/R financing, capital investiture, short term financing, credit financing or simply spending unwisely.

Is there a union that has to be included in a takeover? Where is it located? And does it represent a significant portion of the employment in that geographic region?

is there a list of equipment and/or assets that already have been liquidated and/or put into receivership.

A very important aspect of all these questions, is to gain an understanding through symptoms of how this situation came to be and if a takeover is warranted how to proceed.

I thank you, and feel free to query me with any comments you may have.

cquand@gmail.com

Best,
C. Wen

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.