Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello Everyone!

I am starting a swimwear line and I am looking for a professional manufacturing company to produce my first official line of suits. Currently my samples are being made by a local seamstress but she is unable to fill larger orders. I will probably start with a small amount (500 pieces or less) But will be increasing my numbers in the future. Looking for companies in Sri Lanka to be specific but I will speak to anyone. I also need a company that works with high quality fabric, keeps in touch with its clients and has a fast turnaround time. Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

Views: 8974

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you need swimwear manufacturer, you can try dear-fashion wholesale store.  you should find a good suppiler which wholesale womens swimwear in the lowest with nice quality.

Check this link: http://www.dear-fashion.com/Wholesale-Sexy-Swimwear/

With Wrapsew, buyers can crowdsource globally effortlessly. Simply post a project & within 24 hours have multiple makers competing for your business. Buyers can browse galleries in our marketplace & search makers by name, category, expertise & location. They can post “custom projects & ideas” to the site’s Project Board and as with marketplace items, Wrapsew’s verified makers will bid for their business. Buyers get everything they need all under one roof. Makers get outstanding performance based marketing.
https://wrapsew.com

https://wrapsew.com/

I need a swimwear supplier

Dear Lucy,

We are able to manufacture swimwear.

Take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu to see what we are capable of! If you have any questions you can contact me: nina@cotit.eu

Kind regards

Nina

Hello all,

Looking for swimwear manufacturer? Please have a look at Oasis Promotional, a leading wholesale supplier and manufacturer of quality swimwear. You can find here all type of swimwear like bikini, halter neck, monokini, one piece, strapless, floral print and so more on. Flat 30% discount is also available every on wholesale deals. If you are looking for bulk order, visit the website and fill up the enquiry or many contact form. Admin will send you discounted price list soon.

EMAIL : kreative@oasispromotional.com
WEB : http://www.oasispromotional.com/product-category/swimwear/

Hi,

We are Bali’s leading swimwear manufacturer for ethical low minimum productions – ideal for startup & established swim brands.

With 100+ clients worldwide and vast experience in the field we cater to all your high-quality bikini needs, including custom and ready-to-go private label designs, Italian Lycra from Carvico and ecological fabric options.

We represent a carefully selected team of swimsuit experts, offering you a professional yet simple manufacturing experience with reliable production techniques and vast experience in Bali and beyond.

A one-stop shop from design to retail without having to travel half way around the world to find it. To begin, simply grab our guide.

Check www.baliswim.com

Dear Victoria,

My name is Nina and I am a partner manager at COTIT. We can help you with manufacturing your swimwear line. 

COTIT is a company that works with high quality fabric. We are able to help you from designing till delivering the product to your customers as a one stop shop for almost everything you need to run a successful fashion company. 

Take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu to see what we are capable to do! And you can always contact me for further questions: nina@cotit.eu

kind regards,

Nina

Hey,

You can check out Alanic Clothing for wholesale swimwear, or can go with Oasis Sublimation for wholesale sublimated swimwear, both are the leading manufacturer / distributor / supplier of wholesale clothing, located in USA, Australia, Canada and many other countries. Got to know about them from my friends who are doing business with them.

if you still looking visit King Trading | Swimwear Manufacturer Bali

King Trading is the only company in Bali who can import specific fabrics tax and duty free, on condition the fabrics is made into clothing and exported. This is something to be considered especially as many other factories will pay 35 to 50% or more tax & duty on the landed price of fabrics into Bali.

Swimwear Bali | Premium Swimwear Manufacturer Bali | Bikini Bali Manufacturer

We are the only Swimwear Manufacturer Company in Bali to hold an exemption certificate against tax & duty on the importation of fabrics. As tax & Duty on fabric import is approx. 50% additional on landed costs, means any other producer will be paying close to double what we pay for any imported high end fabrics, making us by far your best choice for price as well as quality.

Visit: Swimwear Bali | Premium Swimwear Manufacturer Bali | Bikini Bali Ma...

Pls email to of_trading2005@hotmail.com, will discuss with you via email, thanks.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.