Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone

I am hoping to start my own ladies fashion clothing line. I do not have any prior experience or qualification in the industry, but I have a passion for modest fashion. I have designed my clothes based on existing concepts. Over the years I have received a lot of positive feedback which has led me to start this venture.

As I am new in the industry, I would be extremely grateful if I can get advice on:

1. How to set up a fashion label;

2. How to find a manufacturer that will cater to small minimum order quantities - I plan to start with 10 designs and each will have 15 pieces. Hence the initial order will be for 150 pieces;

3. The manufacturer should have their own pattern cutting service as I will only be able to provide pictures and comments on what needs to be changed in the designs. I am currently unable to provide sketches;

4. How does one go about launching a brand successfully?

5. How to ensure customer needs are identified and met over the long run?

Thank you all so much in advance. I hope to hear from you all soon.

Views: 663

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I have been building fashion brands from the ground up for over 20 years and have worked with fashion brands of every level.

I have combined all of this extensive experience into an online course for anyone who wants to start their own fashion brand. This is a  step by step on how to start and build a successful fashion brand. 

Check it out here https://moodu.teachable.com/p/how-to-build-your-fashion-brand

The course is geared towards anyone regardless if they have any previous experience or knowledge in the industry.

Good luck with your business and let me know if you have any questions.

Great ideas!

I'm looking for creating a website to sell my own clothing line. I was lucky to have come across this resource https://studioblackbelt.com . It offers themes that are all very cool and easily customizable and the ways to maintain the site effectively

I will recommend to follow this course:

An Entire Fashion Entrepreneurship Course 

Build your business through An Entire Fashion Entrepreneurship Course which was designed for people wanting to pursue a professional career in fashion!

4+ Hours of Videos - 34 Lectures -

Build your business through An Entire Fashion Entrepreneurship Course which was designed for people wanting to pursue a professional career in fashion!

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.