Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

dear all,

im from libya an arabic market and the market here in need for new brands, and i got a chance to start my own fashion line, im talented but im so new in this,
and i dont know how much i need to start my bus, and what i have to do!, do i start with a small sotre or a fashion show, or i have to think of maketing!
many thing in my mind, the bank will sport me with machines but any thing alse i have to pay for it, i mean the rent the supplies every thing.... i really need help to make a good ideas,,,
any suggestions??

thank you all
Heba
hebafashion@yahoo.com

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alright just go with a trade show first for you to see how people accept your designs and fashion trends. Then if its well patronize and they like it, you can now open a shop that will supply the needs of people around you.
Hi,

Starting any business regardless of the size and industry should be studied very well, in order to servive!
Based on research small business die with in 2 years! cz they dont have a solid base, you have an idea and a talent GREAT! but not enough you have to first complete a full buiness plan on your business, it takes time to get the final idea, as each step will open new doors an opportunities for you, that might be tempting and also may be missleading you from what you want.

Business plan is the first things that you need to do, before anything it will help you all the way through. without a business plan you will not have a concept, target audiance, finacial balance, operation mgm, Marketing. specialy that you have a good fincial support you should start on the right foot.

Wish you good luck

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.