Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Start up custom apparel looking for clothing (international or domestic) manufactuer, factory, production.

We are a custom apparel company looking for manufacturing of our lines. We are looking for small or medium sized companies that can meet our standards. If anyone knows where to point us at, we are looking for international (Mexico, Canada, China) as well as a domestic producer. Please advise!!

Views: 2687

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi,this is sumon from,dhaka, bangladesh,my running production is mens/ladies/boys polo & t-shirt only. if any query pls sent tack pack & the target price , i will sent samples urgent basis,,,,,no issues,,,, , hope fully i can give u big support from bangladesh,,,,,,,,b/r, sumon email " abdullachowdhury@gmail.com '' cell '' 88 0182224936

https://wrapsew.com - Global fashion sourcing marketplace connecting buyers who are looking for one of a kind apparel creations with professional and passionate apparel makers.

Do you think your retail store needs a refurbishment? If yes, then get in touch with Oasis kids Clothing which offers a wide array of clothes for the youngsters. If you visit their online gallery, you will get to see their huge selection of kids clothing which has made them one of the best wholesale kids clothing suppliers. The expert designers who work for them, understand what the children need for their tender skin. They use the best quality materials, colours and gorgeous prints on their products.

Please visit: http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/

Email us: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

Phone: +18555252642

Hello ,

I hope you are still interested finding best manufacturers As a a fashion designer we suggest you a best Platform who sell quality products for a reasonable price so according to me Wholesaleconnection is the best choice for online shopping because it believe in two things customer satisfaction and flexibility.

For any query please visit here

Email Id: info@wholesaleconnections.co.uk

Phone no. : +44 (0) 161 832 8488

Attachments:

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.