Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Start up custom apparel looking for clothing (international or domestic) manufactuer, factory, production.

We are a custom apparel company looking for manufacturing of our lines. We are looking for small or medium sized companies that can meet our standards. If anyone knows where to point us at, we are looking for international (Mexico, Canada, China) as well as a domestic producer. Please advise!!

Views: 2687

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our Yucheng Fashion Factory is OEM factory In Zhejiang, China, Hope to do something for you. apparelfactory@yahoo.com

Hi,
I provide sourcing ,buying & QC agent services in Bangladesh...
My name is Jalal . I work as agents for different clients .I provide sourcing , buying and quality control services in Bangladesh. I used to work in Manufacturer as an Executive Directore and a Quality Controller for over Seven years .I speak perfect English,I know a lot of good factories and suppliers and have very good relationships with them .I can be your eyes and ears in Bangladesh or Asia .
Pls dont hesitate to contact me. My email is aras.bd@gmail.com anantojalal@hotmail.com . SKYPE : imjalal and my mobile is +8801713452458
Thanks
Jalal

Best Regards ,

Felix .Xie
Hello
We are knit garments manufacturer from Bangladesh. You can send your inquiry: Email: hassan@fashionarts.net

waiting for reply.

M. Hassan
0088 01713 062631
SOULRIDERS SYNDICATE is a swiss based company with an own factory in middle east asia.
We are mainly dealing in the B2B sector of textile manufacturing and are able to supply you low quantities as also bigger quantities of; T-Shirts, Sweaters, Jeans, Jackets and so on.

If you are still looking for a trustworthy manufacturer with a western quality mind, please let us know so we can get in touch.

Regards and Happy New Year.

SOULRIDERS SYNDICATE
Yes, i am looking for a very good and fast manufacture..............you can get back to me on dianwill11@yahoo.com

Hello, William,

We are custom design clothing manufacturer in China, and we can produce your custom design quality clothing in bulk order. We are specialize in sweater, cut & sewn knit and woven clothing including denim/jeans, sportswear, dresses, skirts, polo, t-shirt, tanks, tees, shirts, cargo short/pant, trousers and so on from your designed sample, measurement/patterns and specifications with your company brand logo, labels and eco materials, bamboo and organic cotton. We do manufacture through your approval process, means every step you will receive the samples and we go to the next step after your approval/comments.

No matter your order is big or small, we are willing to serve for you. If you have any inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact, thank you.

Best regards
Benson 

what type of garments are you producing?
All kind of Sportswear (MMA Shorts, Rash Guards, Base Layers, Gloves, Pads, American Football Shirts & Shorts, Baseball Shirts, Basketball Trikots, Soccer Trikots, Snowboard & Ski Clothing, Surf Shorts, Bikinis, Yoga Wear, Fitness Wear, Running Wear, Track Suits) Streetwear (T-Shirts, Polos, Sweatshirts, Rugby Shirts Zipper Hoodies, Winterjackets, Windbreakers, Downjackets, Fleecejackets, Leatherjackets) and much more.

What are you looking for?
my manufacture located in morocco.reply to me if it's ok.
I am Williams Olanrewaju, Fashion Director of DianWill & Co. I will like to make deal with you as per clothing.

I buy and sell different kind of clothes, shoes and fashion accessories,...so i will like to make a deal with you if you are a manufacturer of good quality and that customize very good.

For more business talk, you can get back to me on diannwill11@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,
Williams Olanrewaju
+2347064464155
Dear sir/madam.

We are 100% garments manufacture and exporters in India.Our export items are T- Shirts , Polo Shirts , Jackets , Shirts , Tank top , Underwear , Ladies dress , Jeans wears , Men’s , Ladies, Boys, Girls ,Jerseys, Kids wear and sweater etc.

At the same time, we also can design or produce the garment according to your requirement and accept retail orders to satisfy all customers needs.

You Wil Get Latest styles,reasonable price,high quality, save and Fast shipping.
We can supply lots of Branded jeans or private labels with various colors and popular styles. We are serious and genuine supplier looking for long term business with the buyers

PACKING: One PC Flat Packing In One Polybag OR As per clients' requests.
FOB:INDIA

I really wanted you to consider my request ,by giving Orders to me.

Waiting for ur reply
Thks
joy Cynthia Dewitt
usa:410-520-0104
cynthiamikki@gmail.com
I am Williams Olanrewaju, Fashion Director of DianWill & Co. I will like to make deal with you as per clothing.

I buy and sell different kind of clothes, shoes and fashion accessories,...so i will like to make a deal with you if you are a manufacturer of good quality and that customize very good.

For more business talk, you can get back to me on diannwill11@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,
Williams Olanrewaju
+2347064464155

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.