Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Sourcing small scale manufacturer for ladies wear in South Sast Asia, from samples to production

Hello, my name is Rebecca.

I'm hoping to get some hints on where to find a small scale manufacturer in South East Asia.  It's a new line of clothing, I need now to create the samples for S/S 2012 and I do not know how successful we are likely to be selling so I can not commit to large orders. The clothing is mid level ladies wear from dresses to skirts and blouses. 

I'm also looking for supply of the right fabrics, my main concern being that I have been warned of some factories that sell fabrics for use for sample making and shortly after discontinue the line which would be of course catastrpohic!  I need to work with a reliable supplier who can supply my small initial orders and resupply when the bigger orders come in - logical.

And advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rebecca

Views: 7257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Member​ 

We are garment manufacturer from India.We are looking buyer for long term business.
We can make woven garments for ​ ladies ,kids and mens - plus size ,dresses, blouse , skirt , scarf , kurti, kaftan,shirts , shorts, night wear,trouser ​ as per your design ​ and requirement.
The range of our product line , good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable name among our buyers across the globe.

Located in New Delhi, India, we will work for you to produce all type of garments. We have dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric & accessories), printing / pleating, customized labeling / tag, finishing / packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, in time delivery & very competitive prices.

Your timely taking call on this matter could give us one big opportunity and begin a mutually-rewarding relationship with you.

Thanks

Sumita

info9899@gmail.com

vishwasindustrieswovo@gmail.com

Hi Rebecca,

We can help you to start-up with your new line of clothing from samples to production. We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. We ofcorse guarantee for excellent quality, very competitive costs & in time delivery. We are looking forward to your positive response anytime soon.

Thank you

Contact: vird_k0005@yahoo.com web:www.indiamart.com/leelabydharam ; Mob:+919878916152

Apart from men's wear;

We are offering enchanting range of ladies embroidered garments like:

- Embroidered Tops
- Embroidered Dresses
- Embroidered Kaftans
- Embroidered And Printed Skirts
- Embroidered Bridal...
Ladies Fashion Garments
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Ladies Casual Dresses
- Ladies Digital Print Garments
- Ladies Hand Painted Garments
- Ladies...
We are offering fashionable range of ladies apparels like:

- Ladies Shirts
- Ladies Tops
- Evening Dresses
- Swaroskivi Garments (Crystal Work)
- Casual Dresses
- Digital Print...
* Features: Highly durable and reliable, stylish and attractive, available in various sizes, colors and patterns, elegant in designs, ensures color fastness and tear strength, trendy cuts, comfortable, cost effective.

* Various kinds of embroidery that include: Chikankari, zardosi, kantha work, sequin work etc.

* Customization: Deliver customized garments.

* Packaging: Durable and safe packaging as per the requirements of the clients.

* Delivery: As per terms & condition.

* Incepted in the year: 1978.

* Clients: Spread all across the globe.

www.wholesalecorset.cn

hello

we make all kind sexy fashion corset,sexy fashion dress. we accept small quantity order too

Hi,

Ref to your requirement for manufacturer for women's clothing/ accessories posted in Fashion Industry Network. Our unit is based in Mumbai ( India).

We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear for labels and designers. Our product range includes

western wear ( women's blouses, dresses, gowns etc)
accessories ( bags, belts, brooches, bib necklaces etc)

We have high expertise working with fabrics like silk, georgette, chiffon, satin etc. We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. Since we undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear there are no issues of minimum qty's. We can produce any number of pcs required by the buyer.

Pls let us know as to what is it that you are exactly looking for and we shall be able to give you greater details concerning the same.

Attaching a pdf of product profile for you reference.

Hope to do business with you.

Regards

Aditi Giri

runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Rebecca,

We can help you out with the new clothing line you wish to put up.

I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

Hello Rebecca,

We are a small  rural operated cottage textile producer in South India .

100% chemical free natural binder -tannin using and   natural Indigo and other 5 ethnic hues based yarn level dyers and fabric makers in 7 kinds of looms and the colors contrasts created in 7 kinds . All our fabrics are 100% chemical free dyed ones . Organic natural dyed on silk, cotton , linen  natural fibers . There are 108 shades and tints derived from the 5 Ethnic India basic hues . view them in our web site www.transindiaexports.net . Our fabrics are bio shields and our garments are Health Rich Garments . These items are adaption from  low cots tribal medicine textile in practice till day ever since 2000 years know history. Since all fabrics are all natural dyed it has curative effect to human body . the research report is likely to be released  soon what color cures what ailments . These are for only those who are eco conscious , self enlightened  with open mind to experience the fabric as bio shield  to their body .Colors are familiar but one has seen them some 150 years ago . This is the product for Green Age  Garment for Organic Era starting in 2012.   You are welcome to try small volumes on fabrics . For more details please contact my email: bond @transindiaexports.net.Our Denim Jeans made on ethnic Indigo processing for deep blue  is best in the market , in some aspects better than the Japanese denims . Try and test this fabrics .

Hi Rebecca, how are you?

I would like to recommend you to a small scale manufacturer in India. They have been manufacturing for Japanese famous brands. They work on a small scale because their concern for quality. I have personally visited their factory with Japanese buyers for who I used to work part time, when I was studying fashion in Tokyo.

The reason why I am recommending them is because they are very nice people and their prices are very reasonable. Please send me a message if you would like more information.

Cheers!

hi, i  am looking for a small manufactor of woman clothing in mumbai india, is your contact from mumbai? if it is i will love to have their contact.

Kind regards

lilach

Hi Lilach,

My contacts are Delhi based. But having said that, they source their materials from different parts of the country.  Please advise what type of goods are you interested in and we can go from there.

Regards,

R.w.C

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I just read your post about a small scale manufacturer in Delhi, I'm from india and i am looking to start my own line. I would be grateful if you could please give me more information about the same.

Thanks!

Sharwari Patil.

hi, i am vineet form jaipur in india. may i help you.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.