Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi there,

I have a stand alone store and website that currently sells branded clothing.

I am on a mission to produce my own inhouse branded clothing, with my own 'Divine Trash' labels in them.

Can you please advise if you are able to supply garments to me? In what quantity? lead time? Cost etc..

At present I wouldn't be needing huge amounts of any one item, more of a mixture of a few. The labels I can get sewn in myself so preferably the clothing would come unlabelled.

Is this possible? This is the first factory that I have contacted therefore have little knowledge with regards wholesaleing my own brand.

In the meantime please take a look at the website www.divinetrash.co.uk to see if this kind of thing matched what you are able to produce.

I look forward to hearing from yo.

Kind regards,

Lucy.

Views: 872

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ms Lucy.

We Textune sourcing a leading buying agent sourcing company and exporters of exclusive range of garments for men, women, children and infants. Situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

We have an excellent team of work force, to meet the international standards. Textune is able to provide unique services through its diverse and extensive set up as well as sourcing abilities to provide a greater expanse and volume of products.Whatever the quantity big or small we take care all order seriously.
for any information please contact us and walk hand-in-hand with the latest trends.

Best Regards,
Ashraf.
ashraf@textune.com
www.textune.com
Hi Lucy !!

Seen you website & get to know about the design you need..
We are here to introduce ourselves as one of the manufacturer & supplier of readymade garments of your taste.
we can provide you the best rates & also can provide you the kind of stuff you are looking for in stock also..

Mail us for any assistance at : anju.n.sharma@gmail.com

Thanks

Anju
Pickashirt.com's objective is to offer you a quality custom hand tailored shirt to your measurements and your designs that is affordable and painless to order.
http://www.pickashirt.com
Hi Lucy,

Garment Sampling Service
We are China Pretty Speed Apparel Sampling room and owning 20 skilled employees with more than 10 years garment sampling experience. We can sample all knited and woven farbic garments.Our service is including paper pattern, cutting, sewing, Ironing, Printing artwork, Embroidery and Washing,fabric dyeing,trim sourcing etc. Our working target and principle is using less time and offer pretty garment sample for our customers to get more trading purchase order from their buyer.

Paper pattern cost: USD 40~70/Style
Sewing costing : USD 35~70/pc

Artwork Placement Printing: film cost USD30/color, printing cost: USD 30/time/artwork

All over artwork printing: film cost USD 75/color, printing cost: USD 60/time/artwork

Fabric dying: USD 40/color (MAX 30YDS)

Normal sample lead time: 7 days (within 20 pcs)
14days ( with 100 pcs )
20 days ( within 200pcs)
Courier charge: freight collected

Sampling garments: All knited and woven man, girls,kid,baby garment.

Payment Term: T/T 30% deposit,70% Against garment sample photo

Any question, please feel free to contact with me.

Thanks
Joe
Mail: Joewood93@gmail.com
Dear Lucy,

You have a very impressive website. Although I can't help with your direct question about garment suppliers, your posting caused me to look at your website.

I recently launched a line of casual clothing for men and women in Canada. I'm looking to have my garments placed in a store in the UK. Is this something that Divine Trash would be interested in? I'd be delighted to schedule a telephone call to discuss it further.

Kovalum--The Company
My clothing line is named Kovalum. It's named after the legendary beach at the southwest tip of India. My clothes are targeted at the 25 to 35 year-old urban demographic. We took a few good ideas from India and mashed them with Canadian quality to produce our line of unique anorak jackets made from Indian Madras cotton, shirts, and t-shirts and polos made from bamboo and organic cotton. At the moment, we have over 25 products.

In the next few weeks, we'll be adding to our selection with the Royal Enfield line of printed t-shirts, incorporating vintage prints from the Royal Enfield motorcycle company. Royal Enfield is an iconic motorcycle brand and the oldest motorcycle brand in the world in continuous production.

Made in Canada: As an independent Canadian designer, Kovalum has small production runs for each of its designs, thereby ensuring quality and exclusivity. Our jackets, t-shirts, and polo shirts are made in Toronto, Canada to our high quality standards.

Terms: I'm new to this industry so I'm quite flexible. I'd be willing to ship my garments to the UK and have them displayed on a consignment basis. I'd also have a weblink and list the store on the Kovalum website.

Please visit our website www.kovalum.com to see our selection. The Royal Enfield line will be coming shortly.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to you response.

Sincerely,

Mark Johnson
johnson@kovalum.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.