Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi there,

I have a stand alone store and website that currently sells branded clothing.

I am on a mission to produce my own inhouse branded clothing, with my own 'Divine Trash' labels in them.

Can you please advise if you are able to supply garments to me? In what quantity? lead time? Cost etc..

At present I wouldn't be needing huge amounts of any one item, more of a mixture of a few. The labels I can get sewn in myself so preferably the clothing would come unlabelled.

Is this possible? This is the first factory that I have contacted therefore have little knowledge with regards wholesaleing my own brand.

In the meantime please take a look at the website www.divinetrash.co.uk to see if this kind of thing matched what you are able to produce.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lucy.

Views: 1490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucy,

I like your website it is low on bandwidth high on the content of import, clothing.

We have American based jeans production and finishing, as well as sportswear sewing....looking upon your eclectic mix of clothing you seem to require low volumes and high number of SKUs. Obviously volume breeds cheaper production costs.
What you wish to do is definitely doable...it will require an exacting set of tech packs with care in materials and design elements management.

We, American Denim House, obviously, are well familiar with the various iterations necessary. I would say work with an US or Euro firm...prices are higher, but you will get more of the knowledge for the western markets, production and design wise. Going to China, India, PAkistan or Turkey may be difficult due to low volume and many designs. Additionally, a key concern is the muck up factor when color schemes and style elements may get mixed up and scrambled, among other problems..

cquand@gmail.com
G.S Trade International is a Buying House, Buying Agents. We are supplying various kinds of items to Bangladeshi Garments factories & industries. Quality, Commitments and Customers satisfactions are our main goals. We are shipping Ready Made Garments for Mans, Ladys, Boys, Girls and Kids items (Woven, Knit, Denim and Sweater) from Bangladesh. We are taking order from our customer Based on their own choice as a fresh order and also shipping left over goods A Grade from our ready stock.

We are regularly selling T-Shirt, Polo Shirts. Denim pant, Jeans, Jackets, Tank top, Trousers, Sweaters, and Children wear all pictures in www.gstradebd.com.

We are not limited to the above mentioned sectors. We are open to deal with any of the sectors in Bangladesh for any feasible items or products.

G.S TRADE INTERNATIONAL
Suite no - 8/4, Eastern Plus,
145 Shantinager, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Tel: 88 02 9340779
Fax: 88 02 8319743
email: nipu@gstradebd.com
web: www.gstradebd.com
Hi Lucy,

We are China professional Apparel Sampling room and owning 20 skilled employees with more than 10 years garment sampling experience. Our service is including paper pattern, cutting, sewing, Ironing, Printing artwork, Embroidery and Washing. Our working target and principle is using less time and offer pretty garment sample for our customers to get more trading purchase order from their buyer.

At the same time, we can also produce very small order qty garment order for you.

Any question,please advise.

Thanks

Joe

Mail: Joewood93@gmail.com
Phone: 0086+13691693556

Hi,

Ref to your requirement for manufacturer for women's clothing/ accessories posted in Fashion Industry Network. Our unit is based in Mumbai ( India).

We deal in designing, sampling, sourcing and manufacturing of women's wear for labels and designers. Our product range includes

western wear ( women's blouses, dresses, gowns etc)
accessories ( bags, belts, brooches, bib necklaces etc)

We have high expertise working with fabrics like silk, georgette, chiffon, satin etc. We ensure high quality standards and timely delivery in all the products that are manufactured in our premises. Since we undertake all kinds of jobwork for womens wear there are no issues of minimum qty's. We can produce any number of pcs required by the buyer.

Pls let us know as to what is it that you are exactly looking for and we shall be able to give you greater details concerning the same.

If you can provide me with your e mail id , i will be able to send you my product portfolio

Hope to do business with you.

Regards

Aditi Giri

runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Lucy,

We can do the supplying of garments to you. Let's talk I believe we are the right company
to work on the services that you need.
Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of
suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

hi Lucy:

we are a midium sized manufacturer in hangzhou,china, which very close to Shanghai.we can work from sketh to ready production, as well as the fabric development. small order is acceptable since we have small production line focus on small quantity and sms.

pls feel free to send email to cindy@perfashion.cn  .

thanks

brgs

'Cindy                                                               

hi !

We are a women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai (india).

We have our own production unit for garments. Our specialization is in women's apparel in woven fabrics only. This is the reason we have chosen to execute the woven fabric designs only from your collection as we do not undertake any production orders that we cannot supervise directly.

Since our inception, we have been dealing with domestic buyers ( designer lables, boutique stores etc) but have recently ventured out in the international market owing to the appreciation that we have received from our domestic clients with regards to our quality. We are currently sampling and producing for buyers in Singapore, Australia, Dubai Sweden etc.

With respect to the services offered, we do Patterns, Grading,Sourcing, Sampling and manufacturing for Women's Wear.

It would be great to hear from you with regards to your requirement.

Looking forward to working with you

Runway 91

mail: runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Lucy,

Let's get in touch...I believe we might help you on the services that you need.

Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.
Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

Warm & Peaceful Greetings, I have read your message on FashionIndustryNetwork pertaining your inquiry in outsourcing quality and reasonable clothes. We would like to have this opportunity to assist and serve in answering your apprehensions in having a fashion boutique either a novice or veteran . We are giving our 100 percent effort and confidence to make your business successful by outstanding customer service and sales professional assistance. Below is our Company Profile.

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs.

1) Dashing Men's New and Vintage Clothing

2) Sassy Women's New and Vintage Clothing

3) Smashing New and Vintage Accessories for Guys and Gals

4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches

5) Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments

Most important: we are always up for a challenge.  We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality!

Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations?

We are in the process of re-creating our website, in the mean time you can look at our portfolio at either of the following links:

https://www.facebook.com/SunsetPoetClothing

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/sunsetpoetclothes/library/?v...

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! You can email me at johansunsetpoetclothing@gmail.com

Hi,
In case you are looking for something made in Europe, we usually sell our products labeled, but in case you are interesting never say never :) www.designedby.info

Greetings,
Phil

Greetings from Sunset Poet Clothing! 

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs. 

1) Dashing Men's New and Vintage Clothing
2) Sassy Women's New and Vintage Clothing 
3) Smashing New and Vintage Accessories for Guys and Gals 
4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches 
5) Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments 

Most important: we are always up for a challenge. We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality! 
Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations? 

You can look at our portfolio at any of the following links that suits your fancy:

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! email me at johansunsetpoetclothing@gmail.com

Hi, Greetings from india. we manufacturing t-shirts if you interest in it kindly revert us.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.