Fashion is difficult to follow and some people argue that we should not follow it. They think that we should dress what we like and feel comfortable. Do you agree or disagree? Shall we get back the cultural heritage.

Fashion is liked and followed by people down the ages. Fashion has its special and irresistible charm and is not easy to catch, which is the principal reason why people are always willing to follow it. However, there are still some people think that we should dress what we like and feel comfortable and get back the cultural heritage. I cannot agree that.

We should not give up fashion and get back the cultural heritage. First of all, fashion show the development of the culture and the appreciation of the beauty. Matter is in constant motion and constant change. We cannot stay the heritage and refuse to catch up the footstep of the world. Otherwise, it will back to the situation of the Qing Dynasty when the government carried out the close-door policy. In addition, fashion does not mean a different dress. On the contrary, when most people in the streets dress fashionable but few people, it will become different. On top of that, some people think that following the fashion is blind. However, i do not think so. Fashion sometimes is a kind of interest. There are many kinds of fashionable dress, therefore, people will choose the dress they like. So fashion has alternative and does not mean blind.
In a word, we should not get back the cultural heritage instead of fashion.
Get more information about  fashion dresses 2012 , please visit ]Fsahion and Trendy Clothng .
[b]Good news: Now, you can copy the complimentary coupon of yh9366671wSfi64 to get $5 discount ! [/b]

Article source:  http://home-networking-forum.infopint.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=14161

You need to be a member of Fashion Industry Network to add comments!

Join Fashion Industry Network

Email me when people reply –

Forum Rules

PLEASE keep all discussions relevant to fashion, textiles, beauty products, or jewelry.

Follow the Fashion Industry Network Rules.

It is always a good time to review fabulous fashion.

Hot topics of possible interest:

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.