Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Fashion is difficult to follow and some people argue that we should not follow it. They think that we should dress what we like and feel comfortable. Do you agree or disagree? Shall we get back the cultural heritage.

Fashion is liked and followed by people down the ages. Fashion has its special and irresistible charm and is not easy to catch, which is the principal reason why people are always willing to follow it. However, there are still some people think that we should dress what we like and feel comfortable and get back the cultural heritage. I cannot agree that.

We should not give up fashion and get back the cultural heritage. First of all, fashion show the development of the culture and the appreciation of the beauty. Matter is in constant motion and constant change. We cannot stay the heritage and refuse to catch up the footstep of the world. Otherwise, it will back to the situation of the Qing Dynasty when the government carried out the close-door policy. In addition, fashion does not mean a different dress. On the contrary, when most people in the streets dress fashionable but few people, it will become different. On top of that, some people think that following the fashion is blind. However, i do not think so. Fashion sometimes is a kind of interest. There are many kinds of fashionable dress, therefore, people will choose the dress they like. So fashion has alternative and does not mean blind.
In a word, we should not get back the cultural heritage instead of fashion.
Get more information about  fashion dresses 2012 , please visit ]Fsahion and Trendy Clothng .
[b]Good news: Now, you can copy the complimentary coupon of yh9366671wSfi64 to get $5 discount ! [/b]

Article source:  http://home-networking-forum.infopint.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=...

Views: 4371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fashion is more than just clothes and designs. It is culture. 

Should people follow Fashion? I think most will follow the type that appeals to them, and if comfort is paramount to other aspects of fashions, then that's what they should wear. Fashion is accessible, and everywhere, there is no true "need' to follow it, other than people having preferences for a favorite designer. To be honest, fashion has it's influence in culture, in music, in beliefs (people who wear extreme fashion are considered "insert derogatory word for anyone not in the norm")but all in all it is a material possession.  It is a tool to be used, for visual impact depending on the wearer's mood/closet that day. 

in my opinion fashion is multi dimmensional. fashion is art, fashion is culture, fashion is history. no matter what we do fashion will always be a part of civilization its self...

think about it... even in the cave man days they were drawing on the sides of caves and including clothing in the drawings. fashion is how we recognize certain eras... we can always tell when someone just stepped out of the 70's by the way they are dressed... lol fashion is how we differentiate certain groups of people... for example... people from ballywood dress differently than people from hollywood ...

i could go on and on all day... but i wonT~

caridad

Of course every one should,it's becoming a trend in today''s world wearing fashionable dresses and accessories.

Thanks for sharing this article.

prom dresses 2012

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.