Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Shoes with Buckles & Zippers, Shoes with Combination Colors, Suede Finish on Shoes, Shoes with Lace Details, Shoes with Masculine Details are the shoe trends for fall winter 2010. Check out more in our Shoe Trends
Editorial.

latest trends

Views: 211

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow thanks for sharing such a wonderful collection. I hope this will be helpful for me in my new designing work.

I will appreciate you for this post.

Keep sharing!!!

Find a huge range of Black Suede Pumps only at our web store, Shoppersfeed. The whole buying process is simple and easy. So what are you waiting for? Pay us a visit and see what we have to offer you!

The currently held annual India Couture week, just launched the collection Barter by Sabyasachi Mukherji who collaborated with Christian Louboutin for Footwear in his collection. The charm was splendid and the merge of Red between two countries.

The same elegant shoes can be worn with the current style of Lehenga choli's shown in the collection. The footwear complimented the theme dresses and here's an inspiring theme of Lehengas that these fall festive collection can be worn with http://www.g3fashions.in/women-ethnicwear-lehengacholi.html 

You can buy shoes from China at a lower price when choosing Yoybuy.com. Yoybuy.com is the best Taobao agent in China.

How to Buyshoes at Yoybuy.com

First: Go to the shoes pages of  Taobao websit.

Second: Confirm which shoes you like and copy the links to the search box of Yoybuy.com.

Third: You can find all shoes from Yoybuy.com and order it at Yoybuy.com at a lower price.

The runways were clear in messaging: the shoes, and more often than not, the boots, have it for Fall 2015. Also the latest fall comes with the vegan boots as i have seen on addresschic about the cruelty free and non leather boots that gives nice look and also provides vegan luxury in your lifestyle by using these eco-friendly products.

Also the vegan boots comes in wide varieties from sandals or sneakers to loafers and zippers. Also comes in new color combination with nice finishing and prepared from ecofriendly materials too. 

Good to hear that thanks.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.