Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi

I hope someone can help, I am seeking a quality suppler of ladies Fashion for a new store in Adelaide, I am looking at age range from early to late teens including assessories any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you

Pam

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! We have a small manufacturing unit in noida India, we specialized in good quality embellished garments/accessories recently started for exports. For more information please contact nautiyalaccessoriesindia@gmail.com"

Hello , my name is Elena I'm freelance fashion designer and illustrator.I was working in a wedding atelier here in my city Torino,Italy.The wedding and evening dresses are my passion.You can have a look to my sketches on my page.My last work like a freelance designer was with Canadian company for evening dresses and after two months will be ready.I will be happy to give you more information about me and my work,please contact me.

Hello Pam,

We are Bulgarian company with our own brand - http://caramella-online.com/en/ 

We have a lot of partners in Bulgaria and Europe, and accept the perfect deign and quality of our clothes, we have very big advantage - we can produce clothes for bigger ladies with size up to 6 XL.

Up to now, we have been in retail business, but we intend to develop the market, starting to work with partners - peoples like you with own shops. Just a short reference - please see our eBay rating http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/caramella-fashionbg/ 

I will be glad to discuss with you the possibilities of partnership. Please contact me on +359 450 473, skype: georgi_zlatanov1, e-mail: zlatanov_georgi@yahoo.com

Best regards,

George

Hi Pam, we are a small run order manufacturer located in guangzhou,China which is targeted

at small order quantities in fashion designs at MOQ 100-200pcs/color/style at Middle to HIGH

END men's & ladies clothing. We have our own design team and customer's own designs are

welcomed as well. We can work as your request. If you have any inquiry, pls kindly contact

me and visit our website www.lavida-clothing.com to have an idea of our goods and mail me at

helenlin@lavida-clothing.com.
Thanks.
Helen

Hi Pam,

Tks for giving us a chance to be yr possible business relationship.

My name is Calvin working as a sales manager in a sweater manufacturer located in Shenzhen china. I am working in gmt field over 15 yrs n well experience in handling the merchandising w/us n eu buyer. I am not only help my client to produce gmts but also help them to solve problem such as yarn moq issue/technical problem/trimming sourcing/logistic problem.

My co strategy is seeking for potential buyer, helping them to build up their business n make profit. in return of long term business relationship.

Plz email me if I can be of any further resistance at chpcalvin@gmail.com

Wish u all the best

B.rgds,
Calvin

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

We also have some private designs on our website, i you are interested in it we can produce for you.

Hope to hear you soon.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.