Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi There,

I am a small at home business based in Australia and I design and sew mainly boys clothes sizes 00 - 5. My business has been doing very well, and I am at the point now where I am struggling to keep up with order demand.

So I am now seeking a garment manufacturer willing to work with small MOQ’s to start with,  to produce my clothes so I can step away from the sewing machine. Ideally I need my manufacturer to do pattern-making (off my designs), fabric purchase, grading, samples, production and delivery.

If this is something you can help with, please do contact me to discuss further.

I appreciate your time.

www.youngbasix.com

Views: 629

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To carry on the business deal one should concern about products quality & profit. Where one have the business of kids clothing then he should contact with the best retailers which have the stock best fashionable dress with online service. Oasis Kids Clothing is one of the best wholesale kids clothing manufacturers which provides best quality kids wholesale clothes in variety of fashions & types. Place the bulk order to achieve the discounts and enjoy the online service of its.

Visit at: http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/

Email at: webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

Hi i'm Varadhan from Stylewiz-inc we are Apparel manufacturer/sourcing Tirupur–INDIA.
Regards,
Varadhan.G
mail: gv@StyleWiz-inc.com

Hi,

Greetings of the day!

Please accept my sincere apology for this unsolicited mail to you, I am contacting you for a business with my company.
I am pleased to introduce my company IMPERIOUS Fashion, as a leading supplier of all kinds of ready-to-wear garments for men's, women & kids. The range of our product line, good quality and competitive prices have made us one of the most reliable names among our clients across the globe in the area of Wholesale Women Clothing, Children Clothing, t shirt manufacturers and all.

Located in Dhaka, Bangladesh, IMPERIOUS Fashion is well equipped to welcome big or small size order quantity backed with having dedicated in-house team for pattern making, sampling, sourcing (fabric, trims & accessories), printing & pleating, custom labeling & tag, finishing & packing and door step delivery around the world. We guarantee for excellent quality, time bound delivery & very competitive prices!

Further we would be fortunate enough to work for you. Kindly suggest the way forward. Do not hesitate to write me back in case any further query or clarification required.

Thanking you in advance & anticipating positive response!

Warm regards,
Rashed
Managing Director
Imperious Fashion Sourcing Ltd.

Web:www.ifslbd.com

Email ID – rashed.gmt@gmail.com

Hello,

As per your requirement, I'll recommend you visit at Oasis Shirts once. Its a reputed supplier and manufacturer of quality kids clothing. They provide all types of kids apparel with best discounted prices. If you want to become a distributor with oasis shirts, you can directly contact with them. They provide special offer every on wholesale deals. For your bulk order this is the ideal place to be.

EMAIL : webmaster@oasisshirts.com
WEB : http://www.oasisshirts.com/wholesale/kids-clothing/

When i started ordering to Bella+Canvas i must say they provide ready to design clothes. I ordered a bunch of T-shirts for adults (women and men) at them and i must say it's really reliable. I already made designs, right now i am planning on putting up a tag price with the name of my business on it. They also have kid's garment.

Hi, we are manufacturers in Portugal, if interested please contact me.

Regards

Nelson

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.