Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection.

Seeking for people who want to start their private label or collection.

We develop your private label with the minimum is 01. We have all services from A to Z.

We also have an own factory for small quantity. So it is very convenient for you starting your private label.

Pls contact: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

Best regard!

Harry

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi There, I got your contact details off the Fashion Industry Network site. I am a small at home business based in Australia and I design and sew mainly boys clothes sizes 00 - 5. My business has been doing very well, and I am at the point now where I am struggling to keep up with order demand. My website is in my signature, you can see what type of clothing I make. So I am now seeking a garment manufacturer willing to work with small MOQ’s to produce my clothes so I can step away from the sewing machine. Ideally I need my manufacturer to do pattern-making (off my designs), fabric purchase, grading, samples, production and delivery. If this is something you can help with, please do contact me to discuss further. I appreciate your time.

private business is a best and too responsible  for everybody. if you starting private business so keep a positive mind and make easy life. you can find more money with private business with better skills. Thanks! 

Need private label or collection for kids? Then visit the website of Oasis Kids Clothing, the best leading manufacturing website for kids Clothes in USA & UK. Place the bulk order for the discounts. Fill the form of enquiry form or mail them direct at- webmaster@oasiskidsclothing.com

Visit at: http://www.oasiskidsclothing.com/ 

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.