Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I am looking for a manufacture to make and sew my designs in minimum quality and will be able to provide samples along with tags of my company name. I live in the United States. My design consist of women's clothing along with fall/winter garmets. I am also looking for a manufacture that can make print designs for t-shirts and sweaters.

Views: 910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you're looking to start a womens fashion line, guess we can help your to bring ideas to life. our factory Provide full supply chain service from prototype development, fabrics sourcing, apparel production. packaging & labels and shipping. Low MOQ start from 50 pcs to support startup labels & small business. for more info check out our website: https://www.powersweetfashion.com/our-factory/

Hello,

As per your queries, I'll recommend you Oasis Shirts. You can find lots of websites after searching but according to me Oasis Shirts is the reputed supplier and manufacturer to make your design with minimum quantity in USA.

Its a reputed private label shirts supplier with mininum MOQ  200 Pcs. You can place your order here with your own design. You can also upload your design here.

Now, Oasis Shirts gives you flat 40% OFF on your every wholesale deals. So, for your bulk order or any more queries, visit the website and fill up the form. Admin will assist you shortly.

Hi,

We are a small ethical clothing manufacture based in Bali, Indonesia.We specialize in production for small to medium-sized companies, with low MOQ. We can produce by your sketches, pictures or samples. Our services include pattern making, grading, sample making, fabric purchase, production, door-to-door delivery by international express. We also do manual screen printing.

Any enquiries, please contact me rani.fadilah@hotmail.com

Thank you

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.