Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a costume designer for film and tv, and sometimes, I need cool new stuff for the movies I work in. It can be men, women, accessories. If you have a line that you would like to show me, so I can later consider it for my next gig, let me know.
Next gig, when I'm looking for something, if it fits my search I can call you.
You can add your line info to the thread of this post. Please add me as a friend, otherwise I won't know until I visit this forum.

Thanks
Update -Thank you all for sharing your products. This year has been lousy with the writers strike and then the actors de facto strike. Hopefully very soon the industry will pick up.

Views: 461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mod / Eco Handbags and Wallets by Kling Handbags. You can view the line at klingbags.com

Thanks for reaching out; I'd love my line to utilized!
Hi Michele,

Thank you for posting such a great opportunity. I'd be honored if you'd keep our jewelry in mind for your future projects. Our website can be found here: . Please let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

- Vania
I would love my line to be used. Please check me out. My story is on my profile page while my whole line is on my store links. Let me know your thoughts ! It is a very unqiue fun line !
I am a jewelry designer and would be very excited about a product exchange opportunity. I have attached my 2008 line sheet - I have been featured on numerous models in the 2007 Couture Fashion Week in NYC. If you don't see anything you like enclosed in the linesheet - I can make something to accent and outfit perfectly - keeping the neckline, color, length ect in mind while I design. The sky is the limit! I have every color, type and size of stone, crystal or pearl you can image. Hope to speak soon.

Meagan Kurtz
Upscale young men's contemporary wear. Includes t-shirts, jackets, pullovers, cardigans, polos, etc. Very popular in the Los Angeles area. Soon to be in upscale boutiques in the Los Angeles and Bay Area. Please contact me at priya@dlkapparel.com for additional information including line sheets and website information.
Thanks for this opportunity Michele. While not "high fashion" - my company designs and manufactures the most stylish selection of Nursing Uniforms, Scrubs, Lab Coats, Medical Accessories, etc.

Please check us out if you are casting a medical show or film: http://www.tafford.com

Thanks!
Hi can you please check us out at www.bastardandfriends.com. Let me know if you like what you see. Thanks!
I would absolutely love to showcase my line in a movie! It is the most original idea... it's earrings and necklaces designed to hold water and live flowers... see www.fleurings.com

Thanks!

Samantha Lockwood
Thanks.I appreciate people like you who notice there's a need for new things to be shown in Hollywood,you taking the step of helping people with their dreams....Hope someday I can present my fashion line Fruity Venom Couture to you for possible product placement...thanks!
Hi, I am the owner and designer of F.N.U.E. a new exciting handmade jewelry line with custom pieces crafted out of .925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold and Certified Precious Gemstones. From Now Until Eternity is a tale of true love, soul mates from the start, their hearts knew no beginning or end, only the love they shared would last beyond time. A sampling of my line can be viewed at www.LOVEFNUE.com F.N.U.E. is Jewelry for the Heart, from the Heart.  
hello all,
If you need any great pearl jewelry, check this out---

south sea pearls
http://www.sassysarongs.com/ - I manufacture cotton sarongs with imported fabric from Italy. They can be worn a bunch of different ways....lately they are being worn as a headband.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.