Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

I'm a costume designer for film and tv, and sometimes, I need cool new stuff for the movies I work in. It can be men, women, accessories. If you have a line that you would like to show me, so I can later consider it for my next gig, let me know.
Next gig, when I'm looking for something, if it fits my search I can call you.
You can add your line info to the thread of this post. Please add me as a friend, otherwise I won't know until I visit this forum.

Thanks
Update -Thank you all for sharing your products. This year has been lousy with the writers strike and then the actors de facto strike. Hopefully very soon the industry will pick up.

Views: 456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi. you can view my pieces at www.jenuinearticles.com.
If there is anything you might be interested in, just let me know! Would love to work with you.
ok so do you need fab looking hair for these models??????
hi,

we are a young jewelry brand consists of fine pearl jewelry that artfully blends classic appeal and novel, contemporary style.you could have a glimpse of our collection at www.manohara.biz.

feel free to drop us a mail for any enquiries at info[at]manohara.biz
If you ever need anything custom printed let me know!
Hi, if you are ever in need of a Jewelry Creator/Design for any of your films, please feel free to contact me. You can view some of my pieces at www.xabiajewels.com. My email: is info@xabiajewels.com.

Thanks
Please take a look at our line of shirts at www.emporioroma.com

Best Regards
Yes. Definitely interested. I've got a slideshow of my jewelry on my page. Please check it out. Everything is one of a kind, so changes periodically.
I left you a comment with my email address be sure to get in touch
hello,
I would love for you to check out a line I co-own named melody Ehsani. Check out our site www.melodyehsani.com. We are also capable of customizing accessories and shoes. Some of our clients consits of Alicia Keys, Rhianna, VH1, BET, and many more. You can contact me by e-mail at pynkmonkeymedia@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Asjai Lou
Thank you for a wonderful opportunity. I design one of a kind jewelry and accessories and would love to be considered. I have some examples of my work on my page and additional pieces at www.lbjeweledjewelry.etsy.com . Thanks!!
Thank you all for letting me know about your products.
My movie is shooting, and my actors dressed.
I do not need product at this time, but please keep posting for future projects.
Thanks, to all of you that contributed!

Michele
Jewelry Designer www.jewelrybymiaj.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.