Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

How much should I spend on a Prada bag?

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you are a bag lover which every woman is, you’d probably own a Prada bag in your collection. If not, worry not because it isn't too late yet. When you’ll have Prada bag, you’ll understand the worth for sure. Well, Confessions of a Shopaholic movie told me a lot about brands and their worth. In reality, I would say that it is a different feeling to have a Prada bag. While some of you would be able to relate to me quite well, but those who aren’t well-versed with the high-end label and its line of Prada bags, you should take a look at them.

If you take a look at the history, you’d know that Prada is an Italian fashion house set up in 1913 by Mario Prada. It was his dream to curate things from leather. Initially, the Prada bag designs struck the audience because he had the charm to turn leather into beautiful little things that gave men and women something worth looking up to. What I love about the Prada bags include reasons like:

They are everything about being elegant and chic.

The stitch makes them so strong.

The stunning appeal is what you should look at

You can invest in Prada bags for different occasions.

You can invest in Prada bags when you have a budget of more than 50K and there's no limit for them.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.