Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi everyone.

I was just wondering if anyone knew where i could get petite size t shirts from? by petite i mean for petite women 5ft3" and under not just and extra small size.  i have been looking around for ages and can't seem to find any suppliers.

Many Thanks,

Laura

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a very good question. I assume you are looking for a wholesaler. Unfortunately, I do not have a section on Apparel Search for petite t-shirt wholesalers. I have a petite section at http://www.bit.ly/Petite_t-shirts but it is not specific to wholesalers.

If you find a few good wholesalers of petite t-shirts let me know and I will create a section on Apparel Search to make it easier for other people in the future.
Hi

I would like to introduce myself as the Sourcing Director of Snowbuds Clothing India.

We play a role of Sourcing agents in the textile field and we represent near about 25-50 factories all over India as well as in China and Bangladesh.

With our dedicated team work and quality output we make our customers more comfortable and our team will be working 24X7 which updates the live status to the buyers without any delay.

We had adopted all the latest communication technologies such as blackberry thru which we had made the communication between the buyer and our team became very easier.

We are proud to say that we can make all your products in our factory with good quality, better pricing and ontime delivery.

If you are looking for liasoning partner in India then we could arrange a meeting with you and if things are positive we can co-ordinate with your existing factory setup as well as with our factories too.

This will make your communication more easier and also appointing your own office in India will reduce your production cost very much.

Adding to above points we can deliver your products which are worth to what you are paying.

I am eagerly waiting for your positive feedback so that I can forward the samples urgently.

Expecting a greatest opportunity from you.

Thanks and Regards
Karthik
Director Sourcing and Operations
Snowbuds Clothing
Email:amkaarthik@snowbudsclothing.com
Hello Laura,

How are you?
I found you in Fashion style Network, i saw your interest for shirt, I think i can help you for this matter.
Please mail me all of your quire brandsone@gmail.com

I can manufacture. I have an excellent 100% export oriented garments industry. We manufacture all types of Knit T-shirts, Polo T-shirts, Tang top, Vest, Ladies, Mens, Boy, Girls items

Please send me your desired requirements :

Md. Moniruzzaman Shetu

Executive Director

Bonian Knit Fashions Ltd.

Mobile No. +8801750125811

Email: moniruzzaman@bonianbd.com

Shineknitweaar takes immense pleasure in introducing itself as a well-reputed Manufacturer and Exporter of Fashionable Readymade Garments. In the garment industry, our name has always been identified a role model because the clothing we offer exactly matches with the prevailing fashion trends. The company is constantly winning the hearts of the fashion lovers by providing them Readymade Garments that add style to their personality. Besides adding zing to the personality, Readymade Garments also provide complete comfort to the wearer.

The Readymade Garments, offered by us, are available irrespective of age & gender. The range includes Baby Suits, Ladies Garments, Designer T Shirts, Ladies Running Shorts, Men's Garments, Pyjama Sets, Sports Wear, Track Suits, Under Garments and many more. The Readymade Garments are available in varied color & color combinations, sizes and designs. With prime motive of ascertain cent percent satisfaction of the clients, the company also provides customized Readymade Garments that meet the specifications provided by them.

The robust infrastructural base has also made us competent in analyzing the needs of the market, understanding them and henceforth providing appropriate solution through our Fashionable Readymade Garments. The Manufacturing Unit is loaded with machineries for knitting, printing, dyeing, cutting, embroidery and stitching of the apparels. The spacious warehouse, for the safe storage of the Garments, is also invincible part of our robust infrastructural base.

The strong support of the team, including designers, quality controllers, allied executives etc., have also helped the company to deliver Readymade Garments that are free from flaws regarding design, style, cut, embroidery (color combination of threads, neatness, etc.), size etc. So, feel free to contact us and walk hand-in-hand with the latest trends.

we can do for you as per your requirements  , kindly forward your inquiry from jp@shineknitweaar.com, for more information visit our site www.shineknitweaar.com

thanks

jp

shineknitweaar

Warm & Peaceful Greetings, I have read your message on FashionIndustryNetwork pertaining your inquiry in outsourcing quality and reasonable clothes. We would like to have this opportunity to assist and serve in answering your apprehensions in having a fashion boutique either a novice or veteran . We are giving our 100 percent effort and confidence to make your business successful by outstanding customer service and sales professional assistance. Below is our Company Profile.

We are a Canadian run company based out of Thailand started by people who love fashion as much as sandy beaches and warm weather. We work with boutiques and e commerce sites worldwide to secure the best of the best in wholesale clothing to suit their needs.

1) Dashing Men's New and Vintage Clothing

2) Sassy Women's New and Vintage Clothing

3) Smashing New and Vintage Accessories for Guys and Gals

4) The ability to build custom clothing lines based on your Pinterest profiles or original sketches

5) Made to order hang tags and clothing labels for garments

Most important: we are always up for a challenge.  We love to work with boutiques that have new and unique ideas for their expansion so if you need something in particular like organic linens, wholesale high quality silk fabric, vintage buttons, bamboo cutlery..... we will reach for the stars to achieve to make your stock dreams a reality!

Why don't you give us a shot so we can go above and beyond your expectations?

We are in the process of re-creating our website, in the mean time you can look at our portfolio at either of the following links:

https://www.facebook.com/SunsetPoetClothing

http://s1287.beta.photobucket.com/user/sunsetpoetclothes/library/?v...

Please let us know if you have any difficulty opening the links, we would be glad to assist. Best wishes to you, we look forward to hearing more about your vision and working together to create it! You can email me at johansunsetpoetclothing@gmail.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.