Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hi there,

Hoping to begin a small business in providing petite clothing, however I am struggling to find anyone who sells/makes them.

Is anyone able to help?

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, we are manufacturers in Portugal, if interested please contact me.

We have our own children brand collection but we also manufacture to private brands.

Looking forward to your news.

Nelson

nelson.salgado@sapo.pt

Hello Kelly ! 

We are a Fashion consulting agency based in Los Angeles. We Help young Fashion designers like you to create and launch their Clothing Line. We can anwser to all your question, contact us by Mail or by Skype !

media@jomsyfashion

@Jomsyfashion I Jomsyfashion.com

Andaaz Fashion designers are renowned for their artistic and detailed designing, we have really impressive collection of ready to wear Anarkali suits, recently we had uploaded our latest collection of suits. We sell other fashion designs like Kurtis, sarees, lehengas for women, and so on. Undoubtedly, there has been major change in styles and pattern of traditional dresses in recent past years, which has given a new effigy to Indian fashion world. The redesigning in ethnic wear for women has made a world of difference to Indian women of modern times.

Dear Kelly,

My name is Nina and I am a partner manager at COTIT. We can help start up your own business in the fashion field. 

There is so much to consider and with all the different pieces of information scattered over the internet, it might not get any clearer for you.

We are able to help you from designing till delivering the product to your customers as a one stop shop for almost everything you need to run a successful fashion company.

You can take a look on our website: www.cotit.eu , and you can always contact me: nina@cotit.eu

kind regards,

Nina

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.