Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Hello,

I am starting up a eCommerce clothing store for women, men and children of quality high street and couture/one-off garments that I have designed and I am looking to outsource manufacturing/sewing work to a factory, machinist or seamstress.

I have a temporary website selling t-shirts designed by myself and my partner as well as our art work and books at www.wix.com/alternativear6/alt-art

I have a couple of advertising campaigns coming up next year so need a quick but quality turn around.

More information is available upon request

Views: 3598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi jennifer:

Merry Christmas.

we are a mediem-sized manufacturer from china. we can from your sketch to ready production. we also provide fabric development service.  small quantity is acceptable.

pls feel free to email me for more details. cindy@perfashion.cn .

pls also advise your email so i can contact u.

thanks

brgs

Cindy

HI Jennifer,

I believe we are the right company that can help you with the services that you need.

We are an international textile, clothing, accessories, manufacturing supply chain which has decades worth of experience in custom production of brands around the world specifically for men's apparel. Feel free to visit our site: http://www.highcappin.com/ for more informations. For inquiries, please contact us:

Phone: +86 0755 26600853
Email: info@highcappin.com

We are looking forward to your positive response.

Thank you.

hi !

We are a women's wear manufacturer in Mumbai (india).

We have our own production unit for garments. Our specialization is in women's apparel in woven fabrics only. This is the reason we have chosen to execute the woven fabric designs only from your collection as we do not undertake any production orders that we cannot supervise directly.

Since our inception, we have been dealing with domestic buyers ( designer lables, boutique stores etc) but have recently ventured out in the international market owing to the appreciation that we have received from our domestic clients with regards to our quality. We are currently sampling and producing for buyers in Singapore, Australia, Dubai Sweden etc.

With respect to the services offered, we do Patterns, Grading,Sourcing, Sampling and manufacturing for Women's Wear.

It would be great to hear from you with regards to your requirement.

Looking forward to working with you

Runway 91

mail: runway91.contact@gmail.com

Hi Jennifer,

Let's talk...I believe we are the right company to work on the services that you need.

Stay on schedule and get started with your FW 2012 sampling now!
Easiest OEM production in Asia, let High Cappin manage your garment manufacturing.

Our manufacturing is done correctly and on time.
American project management of an exclusive network of suppliers, all managers are American and
speak fluent Chinese.

Take the headache out of manufacturing, let High Cappin manage your production and network of suppliers!

Looking forward to talk to you the soonest.

Thank you,
Matt

Phone: +86 0755 26600853 & (+86) 26005179
Email: info@highcappin.com

Dear Jennifer,

We are a China-based manufacturer specializes in the manufacturing of garments of superior quality, at very competitive prices.

Kindly send us your detailed enquiry. We would be pleased to be of service to you.

Thank you.

Best Regards

Victor Kong

Email: midascreationco@yahoo.com

I hope you found workers already! I noticed outsourcing interfered to all the possible areas of our life, not IT only. I ordered web development for my website from Ukraine ( https://diceus.com/erp-software-development/ ) , it was really cheaper meanwhile quality was really decent.

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.