Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Oscars 2015 Red Carpet: See All The Gorgeous Gowns From The Academy Awards

The Oscars are the biggest and most important award show of the year. Everyone who is anyone makes an appearance on the red carpet and the night is inevitably filled with haute couture, glitzy gowns and thousands of dollars worth of jewelry.

So you don't miss a beat, we've rounded up all the most important ensembles of the evening. Which long evening dresses 2015 deserve a gold medal and which stars struck out? Sound off in the comments below!

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the dress of Sofia Vergara and Jennifer Lopez.

Nice and pretty looking gown..!! I love the evening gowns that has bright colored shade, it really looks gorgeous and amazing. I have also seen on addresschic celebrity article about the red carpet event, in which also i addressed  an amazing gown as they promote vegan clothing in it. I really like the idea of vegan products that they preferred.

Really gorgeous dresses. You can look as stunning as the star in one of these long evening gowns from BlackFive.  

Long evening dress would make you reveal elegant and noble air. But it only comes when choosing correctly. Therefore, to have wise and reasonable judgments about your choice becomes increasingly important

Gorgeous dresses! Wish I had an event to go to so I could wear one now!

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.