Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

Online shopping. What are some of the best sites that you have found?

I love:
www.Etsy.com: Awesome, original creations from across the globe
www.LabelLoversBoutique.com: An online designer clothing resale boutique

Interested to hear your thoughts!

Views: 3774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll just add our website to the list too, fashionmix.com. You can buy clothes, shoes and accessories starting from luxury brands such as Gucci, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, to affordable clothes ( Forever 21, Gap), or even clothes at very low prices from less known brands. Our outfit creator is an easy an fun way to mix items from different brands and put together outfits for any occasion, so they're a great way to save them as wishlists, if you like.

Only few website on internet on which you can trust. I mostly found issues with the products that i ordered. You can found thousands of websites over internet but services of these websites are very poor as long process and hectic customer support can make you crazy. I believe http://www.tadpolestore.com/ a good choice as experience of buying from here was good and neither me nor my friends got any problem with the services or products. You will get authenticity card of designer who made the product which gives you authenticity of any product. 

I recommend  this for designer clothes only. can't say about anything for other products until i won't got from there.

Now a day's Online shopping is more easy and popular. i like Iris Atsin . It is a very popular brand. I always purchase my dresses,clothing,handbags,shoes and all the accessories from this store.

You might also wanna check out www.robecart.com. They got the widest selection of clothes, bags, shoes and accessories and they ship for free. 

Robecart's has the best selection of #designer #clothes#handbags#shoes#jewelry, home furnishings, #cosmetics, and accessories for women with Free Shipping Worldwide.www.robecart.com/...

Check out clothes for women online at best deals

Have a look at espaza.com some cute stuff for every day.  

www.miiraw.com online portal with unique collections and designs

This Fall whether enjoy with Cardigan, Sweater and Pullovers that make you warm in cold days and chilly nights. You will love Caralase collection available in different styles and patterns. This is my favorite Cream Lace Cardigan

If you're looking for high quality homewear or "chill out" clothes that are comfortable and at the same time still got that feminine and sensual look, check out http://www.grazialliani-shop.com

The family-run company out of Bologna has been producing “a 100% made in Italy” luxurious merchandise since 1946: you will know that you're acquiring a piece of Italian high craftsmanship at first glance.

My best sites that I have found yesterday is a luxury swimwear company.

and i'm in love with their swimsuits so much! and i want to buy some pieces cause ı got an email from them that they are on sale right now! it is excitinngggg!!!

http://www.moeva.com/shop/

For clothes, i like the online stores where can i find my desire traditional and stunning outfits. since you can find really amazing things that are only found online - and sometimes the store not only sells clothes they also have lot of accessories like shoes and jewlry.i  personaly visit many sites but find my favorite at Pakrobe with matching shoes and jewlry. they also have and cover top brands of fashion industry.Must visit and find your desires.

http://www.pakrobe.com

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion News

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.