Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

It is no secret that online shopping is one of the best ways to find and buy clothes these days, but the experience is broken... finding the what you look for is not effortless and ordering the right size is near to impossible. 

Would love to hear your experience and thoughts about online shopping. 

also would love to hear your feedback on NIFTY.

www.nifty.fashion

Views: 609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi..it seems that you are back for online shopping after long break.i also found that you are quite worry about the ordering right size so let me tell you the site Indianhanger that i found few days back..its an amazing site having huge collection of ethnic and western wears.

The most plus point of this site is they provides Customization option for every product, so don't worry for ordering right size..you can create you own size here..

In my opinion, online fashion shopping is one of the best ways to find your jewelry in affordable price. We can compare the prices also. Like I purchase party wear jewelry from Timeless Pearl online store for the latest collection of handcrafted pearl fashion.

Hi Fi,

i like online shopping but sorry to listen your bad experience but this is not same everywhere. For online shopping, i'm suggest Zarood.com is the leading online marketplace for connoisseurs of handicraft products offering high quality products sourced directly from handicraft artisans around India. it offer the best prices with a completely hassle free experience of online shopping and the option to pay via Cash On Delivery, Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking processed through secure and trusted payment gateways. it offer a wide range of handmade fashion accessories - necklaces, bangles & bracelets, earrings, clutch bags and handbags, etc. so i hope, this site is more useful for you.

regards,

Siddhant Garg  

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Apparel Search

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

© 2017   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.