Fashion Industry Network

The Fashion Industries Favorite Business Network ...

It is no secret that online shopping is one of the best ways to find and buy clothes these days, but the experience is broken... finding the what you look for is not effortless and ordering the right size is near to impossible. 

Would love to hear your experience and thoughts about online shopping. 

also would love to hear your feedback on NIFTY.

www.nifty.fashion

Views: 1100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

Its very sad to hear that your experience with online shopping was not so good,but yes its very easy to find out what you are looking for but at another side its very hard to get actually what you want or desire about.But now here is one website where you were find out the actually you want,and here get actual size of your cloth.i would recommend you to visit one of the best online clothing site,they are the manufacturers and wholesalers.

visit at:  Oasis Shirts

I guess there are a lot of benefits from online shopping. I came across this article entitled "Top 10 Benefits of Online Shopping"- https://toughnickel.com/frugal-living/Online-shopping-sites-benefits and out of the 10 listed, convenience, price comparisons, no crowds, and more variety apply personally to me. I usually buy from trusted websites. Though there are a lot of risks when it comes to online purchases, it is important to note some precautions. Most of my purchases lately has been from Mode Sportif, and Designer Forum. I can swear by them because of high quality clothing. 

Hi, You love to hear  experience and thoughts about online shopping.  Online shopping is one of the best ways to buy anything. But sometimes due to some fake company we may face problem. So before doing online shopping go through that site thoroughly. Last time I bought a silver necklace from Jewelry1000,which is a online jewelry wholesaler company carrying top rated sterling silver jewelry at affordable price. Thanks a lot.

ok

HI, I personally like to shop online. Sometimes it's bad because of some fake online shopping sites. Before buying anything online, visit that site properly. Recently I have purchased an Elegant African dress from Drem Fabrics, which provides the finest and latest collection of African dress at a great price. You can visit this site for better result.

Hey friends,

In my experience, Online shopping is too good to me, there are many shopping sites available online. Such as Oasis Sublimation, which is a leading wholesale sublimated clothing manufacturer cum distributor in USA, UK, Australia, Canada etc.. From where I bought some wholesale sublimation tees at reasonable price for my brother's clothing store. Their quality of products are too good and price is not high. You can once check out them if you are interested about wholesale custom clothing with your own design and logo.

Actually, Online shopping is the most favorite place for shopping. Because the customer can select and buy their choosable products easily from home. 

Well said but its not same for all online store.There are many fashion site, where you will get the right size, color product. Some online store do the mistakes but not all. For this reason online shopping store is growing rapidly.

There are a lot of helpful mold stores and these 50 were decided for their spotless plan, incredible UX or innovative items. While in a physical store the partner can individuals entering the store to choose what to purchase, in the online world it's totally extraordinary. 90% of guests need to see extraordinary outline combined with wonderful items, simple to-peruse textual styles (yet coordinating the general plan!), et cetera.

yes we can trust on online shopping sites i bought almost all my fashion cloths, jewellery, cosmetic online and about some sites i want to tell you all the beauty floor Dubai, souq, and basharacare

I completely agree with John. sometimes online clothes may be not good but you can find perfect jewelry collection through online as you want. I have purchased most of the pearl jewelry from Timeless Pearl online store and they are awesome.

Hi..it seems that you are back for online shopping after long break.i also found that you are quite worry about the ordering right size so let me tell you the site Indianhanger that i found few days back..its an amazing site having huge collection of ethnic and western wears.

The most plus point of this site is they provides Customization option for every product, so don't worry for ordering right size..you can create you own size here..

RSS

Fashionable Suggestions

Review more fashion:

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

Fashion Industry Network

Here are some fashion links of interest:

Fashion Industry

Fashion Jobs

Fashion News

Fashion Calendar

Shopping 

Fashion Blog

It is always a good time to learn more about clothes, shoes, style, or accessories.

We hope that you love the apparel industry as much as we do.

© 2019   Created by Apparel1.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Thank you for using the Fashion Industry Network.  Have you helped another member today? Answer questions in the forum. It brings good luck.